What kind of music do you listen to?

by Dustin 108 Replies latest jw friends

• upside/down
    upside/down

Stef- took you for more of a "Slash" type- dark and mystrious and talented!

Guess I was wrong.

u/d "GnR is cool"- Butthead

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    Stefanie, thanks for the cool picture of Axle. It's gonna be my new wallpaper.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Damn, sorry for the posts, this has happened twice already... anywho...

go to Google you can find some cool ass pics of GnR!

• kls
    kls

Dustin have you ever heard of a Wisconsin band called ,DEAD BABY SPIDER MONKEYS? My son is a friend of the drummer . It's not my kind of music but was just wondering if you heard of them . They put out a CD about a month ago.

• Dustin
    Dustin

Dude don't be rippin the singer. Just kiddin. I just started a band and that's what I do. It's a far cry from Kingdom Melodies.

• FairMind
    FairMind

I like Rock (mostly 1955-1990) and Country/Western. Some of the Alternatat Stuff is OK.

• upside/down
    upside/down

Dude- did Axle get a new face, looks like a "white" Michael Jackson. I thought he looked fine before. Or is the camera just playing tricks on me?

u/d

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Dimmu Borgir, The Darkness, Dream Teather, Angra, AFI, Queen and all sorts of clasic metal (Ozzy, Sabath, Iron Maiden, etc.) Good thing the elders never knew about it.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    Stef- took you for more of a "Slash" type- dark and mystrious and talented!

Guess I was wrong.

How so?

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

I enjoy all kinds of music but two of my favorite genres are blues and contemporary folk. I like the sounds of Stevie Ray Vaughn, The Allman Bros., Jimmy Thackery, Otis and the Alligators, Little Mike and the Mechanics. As far as contemporary folk, I have enjoyed artists like Kris Delmhorst and Lori McKenna.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit