My daughter has a brain tumor :(

by outnfree 128 Replies latest watchtower medical

• obiwan
    obiwan

Oh my god. I am so sorry Brenda! My mother had a brain tumor. I know the feeling, it's so hard not being able to do anything but wait.

Your such a good mom. Things will be ok, she's very strong (just like mom). She'll get through this better than everybody else.

You have friends that will do whatever you ask.

Big hugs to you and Lena!!

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

I am very sorry to hear about your daughter, hopefully, something can be done quickly to help her.

Several years ago I developed epilepsy. The MRI showed a small tumor or growth in my brain that possibly causes my seizures. After a lot of very smart doctors looked at it, they decided to 'watch' it very intensively at first. Now I have an MRI every year...it has never changed shape or size, so far so good.

I know this is very scary for all of you...waiting to find out 'what it is' and what can be done. As in my case, it is not always as serious as I first feared. What I have is manageable with drugs that I will take from now on.

I hope the same for her, too.

Rabbit

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

Much hugs and good thoughts to you and your family!!

The waiting is the WORST part.

My dad had a brain tumor removed 21 years ago. He came thru just fine. And no recurrance.

Please keep us posted.

-Aude.

• Been there
    Been there

(((((Brenda & Daughter)))))

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family for a speedy recovery.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Your pain is very important to me and you and your family are in my prayers.

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

(((((((((Brenda and Lena)))))))))))) I just saw this thread this morning and I was totally shocked to see it. You know that feeling you get in the pit of your stomach where you see something that you don't want to be true, hope that it's just some kind of weird play on words or whatever, but realize even through that denial that the world has just shifted monumentally...I'm sorry that I'm rambling, my dear friends, I have all a bunch of thoughts but they're so very disjointed and disconnected right now. What I most want to say is that I'm glad you took her so quickly to the doctor; I'm so very glad that it's a doctor you can trust; I can't, simply CANNOT imagine what you must be feeling right now. Please give Lena a huge hug from me; please give yourself a big hug from me as well. And please let me know if there is anything at all that I can do. I would like to call, but if that's an added burden right now, I completely understand. I love you both very much.

Dana

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

(((brenda))) I'm so sorry of this news. Wish you and yours all the best.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Sorry I'm late ...

Sorry to know that you will have to fight against THAT ... ((((Brenda, Lena & Familly)))) ... Surgeons and Science can do a lot these days, carry on ...

• JustTickledPink
    JustTickledPink

I am so so sorry and sending you all the positive energy and prayers that I can muster.

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

((Brenda)) I'm sorry about the frightening news. And the waiting is awful. I knew two people who had brain tumours. My Gr.7 classmate's tumour was around the top right side. We didn't see Memmi for the rest of the year, but he was back the next, and was alright. The other was a middle-aged man in the congregation I grew up in. It affected his hearing a bit according to him. By the way Lena was quickly and expertly checked, she's clearly in very good hands. Thats a huge positive.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit