My daughter has a brain tumor :(

by outnfree 128 Replies latest watchtower medical

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Whew!!! Fantastic news! I know the operation is still serious but I'm so glad it's a benign lesion and that such an excellent hospital and doctors are available. I love good news. All the best wishes for Lena's speedy recovery.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

((((((((((Brenda & daughter)))))))))))

Wow I somehow missed this thread and just read the whole thing.......whew it looks as if you missed a bullet here. My thoughts will be with you both please keep us informed.

Kate

• Valis
    Valis

Brenda! DON"T just drop out! Ask for incompletes so the work can be finished and then a grade can be issued. You can even keep working on the work and finish it by a due date you and the instructors or the college registrar set up for completions of Incompletes. Hope you get this before you drop!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• simplesally
    simplesally

So glad its not malignant!

• MelbaToast
    MelbaToast

Brenda: Hope to hear all is going well. Glad is Benign. My prayers go out for you.

• prophecor
    prophecor

wish u & yors well.

• melmac
    melmac

Glad to know it's not malignant. So it must be unlikely to recurr. Let's hope that this event soon passes by.

We keep you in our prayers!

• outnfree
    outnfree

(((((Friends))))) We are feeling upbeat and positive today, thanks in no little part to your continued loving messages.

Valis -- thanks for the tip. I will go to speak with my profs. I have until the end of the week to get a full refund. I haven't made it to school yet. I will explore options before I drop any of the rest of my classes.

I spoke to Lena's school this morning and she will be put on medical leave. Our plan is to have her take some of the basic required courses she missed taking this semester (Intro to Pysch and Spanish 102, for example) at the local university this summer for transfer credit. We still need to get her stuff out of her dorm room and her car back to Michigan, too! But as Scarlett said, "I'll think about that tomorrow!" Gotta go see my attorney this afternoon about my divorce. When it rains, it pours!

Love,

out

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

(((((Brenda))))

thanks so much for keeping us updated.

I'll be thinking of you guys when surgery comes around.

If you need help driving the car back, let me know. I might be able to meet you and help.

Remember ther is always a rainbow after the storm. You are such a strong lady.

Hugs,

Joy

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

((((Brenda ))) glad to know it's a benign tumor ... it is still scary (I know) but at least (she escaped the worst) and as joyzabel said : "Remember there is always a rainbow after the storm" ... thanks for the up date ... and best wishes

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit