My daughter has a brain tumor :(

by outnfree 128 Replies latest watchtower medical

• gespro
    gespro

My heart goes out to you Brenda and family.You are in my prayers

gespro

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Just wanted to hug you, let you know I am praying for your daughter's speedy recovery. I also wanted to be reassuring regarding brain tumors - the technology is amazing these days and most tumors are not malignant.

Keep us posted!

CZAR

• simplesally
    simplesally

((((((Brenda)))))))

Hope you find out soon that all is well.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Brenda.............

My hopes, thoughts and prayers are with you guys.

HappyDad

• Brummie
    Brummie

The absolute mental anxiety alone must be aweful for the both of you I do hope they remove this thing quick and you can all get back to normality (((((((((Brenda&Lena)))))) thinking of you both especially.

Brummie x x x

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Brenda...

I'm keeping your family in my prayers.... try to stay positive, it really does help.

Double Edge

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

((((((((Brenda)))))))) I hope everything turns out alright. My thoughts are with you !

• Special K
    Special K

((((( Brenda and Lena))))

I'll be thinking of you as you walk through this life crisis.

A good doctor that you trust can make things go a lot smoother.

I hope for a good workable solution and a speedy recovery for Lena.

Special K

• Shakita
    Shakita

Dear Brenda,

I'm sorry to hear about your daughter's tumor. I hope and pray that everything turns out alright and that your daughter will have the tumor eradicated. Please accept the love and support from my family to yours. And a big hug from me.

Mr. Shakita

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

Hang in there...I know it cannot be easy, but try to stay positive, your daughter will need your support.

I wish there was something I could do to make this go away for your and your family. My thoughts are with you, and I am crossing my fingers that you will have good news soon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit