My daughter has a brain tumor :(

by outnfree 128 Replies latest watchtower medical

• gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

(((Brenda & Daighter)))

I know it's hard, but try to stay positive. You are in our thoughts!

• Balsam
    Balsam

Hi Brenda,

I am so sorry for this happening to your daughter. I sure do hope that this doctor is able to get the tumor out and your daughters life will return to normal. It is always heart wretching when our kids are sick. Keep us posted on what you find out.

Sincerely,

Ruth

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

((((Brenda & Lena))))

Our hopes for positive news and a good outcome are with ya!

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

((((Brenda & Lena))))

Please know all your friends here are sending their strongest good vibes and prayers for the best possible outcome for your situation.

It's difficult for me to tell you to "not dwell on it" or "don't worry" because I didn't do that when I had a scare just recently. In late November I had a sonogram where they found several tumors on my vocal cords, one being almost three inches in length.

I went in for frozen-needle biopsy (where they took 25 needles of samples) and I had to wait for the results. It's not like on TV---where they tell you anything within 1/2 hour! It took 16 days for them to get the findings to my Dr, who then called me in and wouldn't tell me anything on the phone.

I expected the WORST, by this time! I barely remember the trip to his office that day! But it all came out negative! I was in such disbelief---that he gave the papers to me to reassure me! How can ya HELP not worrying????

So take one day at a time---and don't think the worst---oh yeah, I just explained all that. It's tough, and we're thinking of you.

Love & hugs,

Annie

• Bubbamar
    Bubbamar

((((((((Big Hug and prayers for you and your family.))))))

• FMZ
    FMZ

I can't even imagine what you are going through... I will say a prayer for you and your daughter.

FMZ

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

((((Brenda))))

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I am so very sorry...I hope and pray for the best!

Brooke

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I'm so very very sorry Brenda. I have no experience in this area, but you have all my hopes and all my prayers that this will work out.

• kls
    kls

I am so sorry to hear this but i know things will be alright.Please keep us posted so we can cheer with you or cry with you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit