My daughter has a brain tumor :(

by outnfree 128 Replies latest watchtower medical

• AlanF
    AlanF

Bummer, Brenda! I hope the tumor can be got rid of.

AlanF

• morty
    morty

Oh brenda, I am so sorry...I am so bad at the right words for these situations.

I will say a prayer now/tonight&tomorrow for you and Lena.....Something good has to come out of this..Your both really are good people and do not need/deserve this...

check your pms shortly...

((((((((((((((((((((((((Brenda & Lena)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Love Morty

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

((((((((Brenda and Lena))))))))))

I'm so sorry to hear of this illness, waiting and wondering are almost worst than anything else. You can add my prayers and positive energy to those others here. Please let us know how this comes out.

All the best towards a positive outcome,
    Sherry

• TrailBlazer04
    TrailBlazer04

(((((((((((Brenda, Lena and family))))))))))))) You will be in my thoughts and prayers. I hope all goes well.

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

Brenda I am so sorry I hope everything works out for the best.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

(((((Brenda and Lena)))))) I am praying right now! Your daughter is otherwise young and healthy, right? If so, I'm sure this will be just a blip on the radar of her long, long life. She will be fine. Educate yourself as much as possible...it really does help with the overwhelmed feeling.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

To Brenda and Lena, the warm greetings and sincere wishes of this Englisman who does not know how to say it - perhaps:

Hang on in there! ,pray hard , do all you can, wish for the best and it may well happen

• Dansk
    Dansk

((((((((((BRENDA & LENA))))))))))

Love to you both

Ian

• Valis
    Valis

Brenda, it would appear the Unmaker is hard at work rending beautiful parts of your life apart. One can only hope your daughter will be alright and your family will be too.

Travis

• shotgun
    shotgun

(((((Brenda and Lena))))))

So sorry for the emotional and physical pain you all must be going through. Glad you have a doctor you trust, which is so important in situations like this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit