My daughter has a brain tumor :(

by outnfree 128 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

Wow Brenda, that's scary! I'm glad to read that you have a good Dr. and that there appears to be a course for a full recovery.

Best wishes, Paul

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Great news, Brenda!

Love,

Nina

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Brenda and Daughter)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Sorry to hear about all of this.........glad its working out as well as it is!

~Jeff

• Fleur
    Fleur

((((((((Brenda))))))))) and ((((((((((Lena)))))))))))) I am so hoping that everything will work out fine...thank you so much for the update.

will keep you in my thoughts!

essie

• morty
    morty

Damn, I was serching for this thread for at least a half an hour....Have to still figure out how to locate threads besides useing the search button

((((((((((brenda & Lena))))))))))))

Thank you so much for the updates.....

Please let Lena know that you and her are is in my thoughts....

You have a pm.....I will try and call tomorrow...( what time is good???)

Love Morty

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

(((Brenda and Lena)))

Doesn't the word "benign" have a great sound to it???? (Especially when it seems to be going the other way!)

hugs to you both,

Annie

• Bryan
    Bryan

(((((Brenda and Lena)))))

Take care.

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

Brenda,

It is great to hear that the prognosis is looking good for Lena. Very best wishes to her for a speedy and full recovery, and ((((((hugs))))) to you both.

Rachel xx

• chuckyy
    chuckyy

I really feel for you.

My 6 year old has an ongoing heart condition that will shortly result in several ops. Its so terrifying to have an ill child....there is just nothing that you can do about it as a parent....But you will cope and you will stay strong. Be positive although its difficult and please, please, let us know how it goes.

much love

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

I'm sorry I missed this thread but will try to make up for that oversight now.

I currently have a wife in the hospital with a broken leg and the Doctors are mystyified as to why the bone broke, so they have run every test known to try and determine the cause. Believe me I know what an emotional roller coaster you were on while waiting for the test results. Those results could have been worse so keep thinking good thoughts and hopefully the surgery will turn out fine. You obviously have a ton of support and that is a good thing.

The hospital my wife is in has a huge banner on one wall saying they are on that U.S. News and World Report list for three years in a row. All I can say they are on that list for a reason, they do run things very well. Also the employees are friendly and helpful, from the cleaning folks up to the Doctors. The point is, you are apparently in very good hands and that should give you an edge.

Keep thinking good thoughts and take care of yourself. Bug

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit