The WTBTS's proactive steps at preventing child molestation.

by formerout 140 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Great big bag of nothing huh?

Yep. Seriously, and in adult fashion, address any one of a number of legitmate points in this thread and I'll change my opinion. If you don't want to respond to the quotes I posted from your sect's literature, then address what AlanF said, or avaishai, or several others who again and again point out the stunning and evil hypocrisy of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Otherwise your silence makes my point better than I can.

or would all in the family be able to know how to prevent child molestation..

Easy. Stay away from Jehovah's Witnesses.

• Brummie
    Brummie
    As for Silent Lambs, I hope with all my heart that they will continue to irritate and annoy all Jehovah's Witnesses because that means that the subject of child abuse in that religion -- which holds itself above all others as "God's people" -- will always be IN THEIR FACES .

Oh my, I couldnt have put it better myself. >>applause<<<

Bro is using silentlambs as a cover to divert the attention from the Watchtower movements disgusting attitude towards its own kids.

Brummie

• BroBennett
    BroBennett

Big bad Tex,

In no way am I keeping silent with child molestation sir, and I am not in an evil Sect or whatever else my religion used to be called. I gave out my personal experience as well as my Bible based knowledge on child abuse prevention. My post on a bag of nothing was for the topic starter since the quote was in fact his not my own quote.

Here is a scripture for you, no need to thank me:

When evil men are seeking to do injury to a Christian or some of his brothers or to God?s organization and they come trying to pry into private affairs, is it necessary for a Christian to answer such evil men? What can be done for self-preservation or the protection of Christians particularly in times of difficulty or persecution? If you know an evil man is trying to inflict harm on a brother and he asks you where the brother may be found, it is not necessary to answer. Jesus often countered questions with other questions, which put his opponents in a bad light. It shows, too, how one can properly be evasive with evil men. (Matt. 15:1-6; 21:23-27; 22:15-21)

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

if the wtbs was doing its job.. if it truly still had Jehovah's blessing, if it truly was a spiritual paradise, silent lambs would NEVER have had to come into exsistance.

• Valis
    Valis

When evil men are seeking to do injury to a Christian or some of his brothers or to God?s organization and they come trying to pry into private affairs, is it necessary for a Christian to answer such evil men?

dam right! kick out the pedophiles ya dummy and many of these issues would NOT BE ISSUES! And no...no need to thank you for pasting JW drivel and excuses for not dealing with real problems.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

If you feel you are being persecuted, there is an easy solution. No one is requiring you to post here. You can leave at any time. However, your lack of response or defense to legitimate questions speaks volumes about your sect's true position on child abuse.

Am I "bad"? Please tell me where and how. You sound very much like the pedophile who blames the child for his own act of rape.

You don't want to respond? Fine by me. You want to feed your own persecution complex? Again, I don't care. I have been courteous to you at every turn, so if you feel persecuted, I submit you need to look in the mirror as I think your conscience, or awakening awareness at reading and hearing the reality of the evil your sect is responsible for, is nagging at you.

But I still stand by my assessment.

• BroBennett
    BroBennett
    You sound very much like the pedophile who blames the child for his own act of rape.

Very bad indeed accusing me of even sounding like a pedophile, such persecution!

But thats okay, I am used to that...

"All those desiring to live with godly devotion in association with Christ Jesus will also be persecuted."?2 Tim. 3:12.

• formerout
    formerout

BroBennett,

My post on a bag of nothing was for the topic starter since the quote was in fact his not my own quote.

Big Tex called your posts "a great big bag of nothing" BEFORE you requoted me. Never mind that you completely missed the point that I tried to make with what you have requoted, you then suggest that this great big bag of nothing is mine.

Dude, you never posted it until AFTER Big Tex's "big bag of nothing" observation. Why are you trying to suggest that YOUR great big bag of nothing is mine?

I'll ask again, what the heck are you talking about? You haven't answered that or any other question except with your own delusional viewpoint that your religion is without fault. You are not doing your organization any good here. I'm not telling you to leave... not my call... but you are giving everybody more reason to believe what they already believe about your organization. They, like me, despite your false accusations otherwise, would really like to know it's getting better. You are causing us to believe the exact opposite.

Be a man and realize that. Or don't and keep digging a bigger grave for yourself..... your choice.

Brad

• BroBennett
    BroBennett

Formerout dude,

I am calling your subject a big bag of nothing since most of the posters are all ExJW's... or against JW's. They should not be posting... only the WTBTS should since they are the only ones that can give those important steps to (everyone) in the family.

• formerout
    formerout

When evil men are seeking to do injury to a Christian or some of his brothers or to God?s organization and they come trying to pry into private affairs, is it necessary for a Christian to answer such evil men? What can be done for self-preservation or the protection of Christians particularly in times of difficulty or persecution? If you know an evil man is trying to inflict harm on a brother and he asks you where the brother may be found, it is not necessary to answer. Jesus often countered questions with other questions, which put his opponents in a bad light. It shows, too, how one can properly be evasive with evil men. (Matt. 15:1-6; 21:23-27; 22:15-21)

BroBennett,

That's NOT a scripture. What you have quoted is the WTBTS's own twist that they have used to justify lying to authorities. Now you are really starting to get pathetic.

When you put yourself on a pedastal as being without fault and then subsequently prove otherwise, what are we to do? If no one responded to you, the reality would be the same. We see you for what you have proven yourself to be.

Brad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit