The WTBTS's proactive steps at preventing child molestation.

by formerout 140 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart
    If anyone feels that a Jehovah's Witness only has uncleanness and that the religion is a "breeding ground for child molesters"... then they should stay away from them.

Yep, that's why I don't go.

But know that they are instructed by Jehovah every single week to obstain from every sort of badness.

Words, only words. "Faith without works is dead." "You will know my followers by the love they have among themselves." I don't want to hear one more quote from the Watchtower because it means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. SHOW ME they're different. The works I PERSONALLY have seen: my father, an elder of 40 years, driven to suicide by the lack of love in his congregation; my then-6-year-old son IGNORED by all but three in the congregation when I brought him to a meeting in a wheelchair (he had a rare virus called post-viral arthritis); the teenage pedophile in my dad's congregation who was welcomed back with open arms after serving a year in juvenile detention for sexually assaulting a 4-year-old in the congregation and, of course, no one was allowed to talk about it because we must be FORGIVING and the 4-year-old was expected to face that disgusting creature at every meeting.

Jesus had a very simple message: love God, love your neighbor. The apostles and disciples, as they became more organized, evolved rules and eventually the organization that Jesus started became what we now know as the Catholic Church. They went apostate. How do you know that Jehovah's Witnesses haven't strayed from "the truth" and gone apostate like the early Christians? Have you researched the history of this organization? And I don't mean using the Society's books either. Search with an open mind and see what you find.

Nina

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

BroBennett:

You are a disillusioned man. Your reasoning and understanding is incredibly ignorant.

The WTS is more concerned about it's public image and possible lawsuits to admit and then fix it's problem with child molestation.

I'm sickened by your blind ignorance and that you don't care that you are in fact ignorant.

Kwin

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

BroBennett:

Your parody of a rabid JW is hilarious, and your rambling "Watchtowerese" is almost impeccable. Your comments in the sports thread really sounded like some of the stupidest hardliners I knew, pontificating on things they clearly knew nothing about. Except for the fact that a JW who believed what you do would be unlikely to even look at a computer, let alone join the largest apostate site in the world, I might have been fooled. But child molesting is a serious subject. Some people might not realise you're joking and perhaps the joke is inappropriate here anyway.

But welcome to the board. You've got a real talent!

• BroBennett
    BroBennett

Ok done deal,

http://www.watchtower.org/library/g/2000/6/8/article_01.htm

go to one of the articles then on the top right go to search and look up child molester

There are about nine subjects there.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

link doesnt work. maybe you could copy paste the info?

• avishai
    avishai

What do you think of the claims of this "victim", brobennett?

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

brobennet i get " page is not available" or " you are not authorized to view this page" messages.

• BroBennett
    BroBennett

Should be viewable, I didn't have to log on to that real JW web site.

• Happy Guy :)
    Happy Guy :)

Why would anyone care what feable and meaningless words come from a WT site when WT's actions of excessively litigating the sexual abuse victims speak so much louder than those hollow words.

• BroBennett
    BroBennett

What do you think about the claims?

The authorities should be called at once if someone detects a child has been abused just like I have explained about me calling up the authorities till I know the child is safe.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit