All Secret Santa Paricipants sign in here please!

by Gadget 190 Replies latest jw friends

• Gadget
    Gadget

Theres a few people not got their pm yet, its taking me a bit longer than I thought. I've sent most of the pm's out, but still have another 19 to send. I'll post on here as soon as the last one is sent so if your worried I've missed you out check on here to see if I've posted that yet. If I have missed anyone out, don't worry, I should still be able to manouver things to include you!

Ahem. If anyone has not signed in here to say what they'd like, and I happen to get their name, they get....

FRUITCAKE!

A word of warning, if you do decided to send fruitcake, etc, do not send it across any international borders or by airmail. I visions of secret santa gifts being involved in controled explosions at airports arond the world, lol. Also, try to check if the person you're sending the cake to has any alergies, nuts for example.

Have fun!

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Gadget, I was joking about the fruitcake! I wouldn't do that to my worst enemy; maybe I'm biased because I hate fruitcake, though. Actually, your idea of having all fruitcakes exploded at the airports is pretty good, if we can just get the authorities to go along with it.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy
    maybe I'm biased because I hate fruitcake

Hey, what's wrong with us Fruitcakes???!!!

WooHoo!!! Got my Secret Santa this morning, I am sooo excited!!!

At the top of my list of what I would like for X-Mas is Tim McGraw, (even though I do realize that Faith may have a problem with that), but his new CD Live like you were dyin' would be really neat!

Actually, anything would be really neat. My house is decorated Country Western and primitives, and like anything unusual.

This is really fun! Thanks Gadget!!!

• Emma
    Emma

I keep forgetting that I can't eat wheat, so no fruit cake .

Emma

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

*groan* no fruitcake, mmmmkay?!

Since this is our second xmas, I guess an ornament would be nice. No fuss. Just fun.

Joy

• mouthy
    mouthy

I sent tapes to Roy on Oct 29 Florida. They are still NOT there.It is the 18th Nov So I am sending my gift of to my secret person tomorrow..... Sorry if it get there to early.....

• kitties_and_horses_oh_my!
    kitties_and_horses_oh_my!

I love candles and yummy scents, books and journals and all that sort of stuff for vegging out in the winter. This is so fun!

• senselessly sane
    senselessly sane

Hi! Apologies to my secret santa for not posting earlier;

Well, I like incense, and anything to decorate with; my favorite colors are deep red and pale green but I like blue a lot too; I like to read just about anything but particularly like sci-fi and fantasy; I also like all kinds of music and would appreciate something obscure that I've never heard of, as long as it's good. That's about all I can think of; except: please no leather or silk (if you haven't already bought my gift), and I would prefer no food as well.

I'm looking forward to shopping:)

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

For whoever's got me, there's two main things I'm interested in:

1) Music
    2) Old technology

You can send me all your old 8-tracks if you like (Rock only). I'll also take your selectavision videodiscs (not laserdiscs) if you have any you don't want. I have a player, but only one movie.

Anyway onto music:

I love rock music from the 70s and 80s. I'd like to get some more videos of bands playing live. I like any rock except for The Tragically Hip, Meatloaf, and Pink Floyd. I have the following videos:

Nirvana - Live Tonight Sold Out
    Blue Oyster Cult - Long Day's Night
    Led Zeppelin - The Song Remains The Same

CDs are a little more difficult since I have 500 of them. Here's some bands that I'd really like to get more of, but I'll mention the albums I already have:

T.Rex (I have Electric Warrior, Futuristic Dragon, Dandy in the Underworld). A video of T.rex would be really cool!

Saigon Kick (I have The Lizard, Water, Devil in the Details)

Kix (I have Cool Kids, Hot Wire)

Shampoo (I have We Are Shampoo)

I don't have any of the following on CD:

House Of Lords
    The Ventures
    Bucks Fizz
    McAuley Schenker Group (note: Not Michael Schenker Group)
    Bruce Dickinson

Here's some CDS on my wishlist:

Toto's first album (with songs: Hold The Line, Rockmaker, Manuela Run)
    Spinal Tap Soundtrack (completely black cover)
    Guns N Roses - Use Your Illusion II (note: II not I)
    Great White - Once Bitten
    Kingdom Come's first album (with songs: What Love Can Be, 17)
    Alice Cooper - Killer
    Snoopy's Flashbeagle soundtrack (you won't find this on CD, but a copy of it would be great if you have it!)

Hopefully that gives you some help! No books on rock bands please, I have plenty.

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

I just got back from the Post Office Random Task's gift is all sent. I thought it would take longer to get there but they said it would only take one week, So his person is getting a really early christmas gift.

Mouthy- You can never get a gift too early can you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit