All Secret Santa Paricipants sign in here please!

by Gadget 190 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Sassy is correct. It is only a secret until you get the package. Feel free to include your name and most definitely screen name so they know who sent it.

And when you get it there come on in here. There should be a thread so you can express your thanks to your secret santa and let us all know what wonders you recieved.

This is so great especially for those who are new to celebrating the holidays.

Now I have my recipient's name I have to see if they have posted what they like - and if you haven't yet then you might be really surprised come xmas day.

• blondie
    blondie

Well, I now know who I buy for but I was told to give some ideas. Just in case it got lost:

paperweights, blue (get one from China, they don't cost an arm and a leg)

classical CDs, Mozart, Beethoven

books, murder mysteries, Philip Dick's works, Philip Jose Farmer

comedy, Lewis Black

Blondie

• kat2u
    kat2u

BTTT

• Dirt Rocker
    Dirt Rocker

ok, so I like smelly stuff like body spray and lotions and stuff like that. i also like nail polish in bright bold colors like... orange and red!

i am pretty easy to please... :)

• Odrade
    Odrade

I collect elephants and rhinos-- figurines, pictures, whatever. I also love crystals and rocks in rough form and polished.

w00t! I hope my receivee posts here too, I'm running out of imagination with my first real serious xmas shopping! LOL!

O

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Ahem. If anyone has not signed in here to say what they'd like, and I happen to get their name, they get....

FRUITCAKE!

• Confucious
    Confucious

WHOMEVER IS A SECRET SANTA for Confucious...

I smoke cigars... And if you can't find a good one... Some sex toys would be fine ;-)

• acsot
    acsot

What are U.S. Customs inspectors like these days? Will they let packages in or are they paranoid about bombs and such? My recipient is in the States, and I'm wondering about delays due to Customs.

• Valis
    Valis

acsot...as long as you aren't sending food or automatic weapons I don't see a problem...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    acsot...as long as you aren't sending food or automatic weapons I don't see a problem...

That'd be like sending coals to Newcastle anyway

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit