All Secret Santa Paricipants sign in here please!

by Gadget 190 Replies latest jw friends

• bem
    bem

I collect anything with flowers, I love humming birds! and John Deere stuff < BEM was raised on a farm) I quilt & sew.

I too would like things related to where the sender is from. I'm easy to please.

International mailing is fine for me, I have a friend in the UK I send to all the time.

• Mulan
    Mulan

CD's are good for me. (they are only $12.99 at Costco)

1. I would love to have Wynona's newest one (can't remember the name of it).
    2. Rod Stewart's #2 where he sings the older songs. I have #1 and #3.
    3. Josh Groban's newest CD is also on my wish list.
    4. Sting CD's. Don't have any. The latest would be great
    5. Eagles (son got married and took the CD with him)

But, I will love anything, as I am pretty easy to please.

• blondie
    blondie
    Tree ornaments are always great to add to my collection - in blue, silver (the color not the metal), white or glass or even the great fake crystal ornaments.

Lee, I was just thinking of you. My tastes too.

I also collect paperweights, blue is the best but anything with an interesting shape or scene is nice too.

I like books too, science fiction and murder mystery, especially PD James.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Signing in! I like cultural things too, and Christmas ornaments (just getting started with those), anything basset hound related, whatever!

I just like getting prezzies!

Nina

• kat2u
    kat2u

I collect english setter things, LOOOve glass or crystal xmas ornaments, shelia's houses are another passion.

• Preston
    Preston

Surprise me!

• lazyslob
    lazyslob

I´m easy to please. Anything suitable for a lazyslob will do.

• Sassy
    Sassy

I am still in!! Do we get our names soon?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I like to decorate my apartment. Maybe something that would fit into a "classic" or "victorian" looking apartment.

Maybe an old book... or a little statue... or a little vase... or wall picture...

If my secret santa happens to be an apostababe... some naughty pics would be greatly appreciated.

• Sassy
    Sassy

Elsewhere, you would be so easy to buy for! Aren't you just about to move into a new house?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit