All Secret Santa Paricipants sign in here please!

by Gadget 190 Replies latest jw friends

• Purza
    Purza

You are welcome Kat.

I never got my secret santa gift.

I still have hope that it will arrive.

Purza

• Valis
    Valis

I think doodlev was my Secret Santa!...w00t!!! I got awesome fishin stuff...thankya!!!! woohoo!

Um and speakin of, I wonder if Blondie got her Secret Santa gift..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• morty
    morty

Never heard if my secret santa got her gift...( gifty that i sent to them).....ummmm, guess it was not important...

• fifi
    fifi

Never heared if my gift arived either .

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

I didn't receive a Secret Santa gift.......

I know there are all sorts of reasons why someone might not have been able to send something, that is no problem. But if someone did send something to me, it hasn't arrived.

Rachel

• Bubbamar
    Bubbamar

Ditto here. If someone was not able to send anything that's fine - but if someone did send something - I haven't received it.

• Sassy
    Sassy

do we have two threads active on this? shoot.. need to find the other one to see if my secret santa let me know who they were.. and if the gift I got was from them...

Sorry to hear the mail is slow for others gettting their stuff yet! It seems like a record year for slow delivery of mail!

• Bubbamar
    Bubbamar

Hi Sassy

Here's the other thread. Yes, I do think it is a record year - my sister ordered a CD changer for me and it hasn't arrived yet. But it will be so fun to have another new toy - after Christmas has passed.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/7/81207/1347477/post.ashx#1347477

• Emma
    Emma

I've been off the Internet for a short while...

On Christmas Eve I recieved my package from SenslySane - a box of lovely vintage scarves! She read my previsous posts.

I had a wonderful Christmas Eve, baking, listening to Christmas music, wrapping gifts. It was so peaceful. I'm so happy to be able to participate now.

Bem, I'm glad you got the gifts!

Emma

• doodle-v
    doodle-v
    I think doodlev was my Secret Santa!...w00t!!! I got awesome fishin stuff...thankya!!!! woohoo!

Glad you liked it!

-Doodle-V

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit