All Secret Santa Paricipants sign in here please!

by Gadget 190 Replies latest jw friends

• acsot
    acsot
    acsot...as long as you aren't sending food or automatic weapons I don't see a problem...

so I suppose grenades are included in that also? Damn. Better go shopping...

• Valis
    Valis

Eh Derek, I could do wiff a bit uv Viz round eya!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Emma
    Emma

After reading other posts, I realize I didn't tell enough about myself.

Blue is my favorite color, all shades; I like and wear scarves, silver; good coffee and black tea (not herbal beverages ); classical music, especially piano concerto's as well as folk, traditional, and women's music; I collect tea cups; I keep a journal and correspond via snail mail, so I buy notecards, pens, etc.

That being said, I'm delighted with surprises, yes, even fruitcake providing it's homemade.

I got my name yesterday, and they've posted their preferences, so I'm off to do some Christmas shopping!

Emma

• Mulan
    Mulan

I didn't get my recipient yet. Has everyone heard who theirs is?

Suggestion: many of you have ambiguous screen names. Can we know if you are a man or a woman????

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

I have'nt got mine either...

• Been there
    Been there

I got my secret santa person and I'm not telling who

I was also told to get my butt on here and let my person know what I like.

Well I like Snowman Christmas tree ornaments. Anything Christmas is good but Snowmen are my favorite. I love Christmas.

I like rocks. Small ones from all over the place. People bring me rocks from their travels. I'm waiting on one right now from Butcher Holler (Loretta Lynn). A Loretta Lynn CD or Cassette would be nice too.

What I would love to have is a copy of CofC. I have been trying to find it somewhere for ages. I don't order stuff from the Internet (that would be tooooooooo easy, I love the thrill of the hunt). Used would be just fine.

Blue would probably be my favorite color.

I just love surprizes, so anything would be fun.

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

I have not got my person yet but I have started christmas shopping and have a couple things already to send to my person If they are a woman if they are a man that is another story entirely then I have Ideas.

• myself
    myself
    I smoke cigars... And if you can't find a good one... Some sex toys would be fine

Are you kin to Clinton?

• myself
    myself

I received my receipients name, this should be fun

I am female, my favorite color is blue, I collect moose things, but what I would really be intrested in is something that reflects my Santa's personality.

• MelbaToast
    MelbaToast

I haven't got my name yet. I keep hoping for the pm....and Im actuall anxious to see who I get!!!! Not to be psuhy gadget, I don't have the money to go shopping anyway. But I would like to be like the rest and have my name

Much obliged, MelbaToast

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit