All Secret Santa Paricipants sign in here please!

by Gadget 190 Replies latest jw friends

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    I just got back from the Post Office [edited]'s gift is all sent.

Did you just give away your secret santa, or are you screwing with us?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

*** Groan ***

Please, no fruitcake... I'm still trying to digest the one I ate in my 1979 first grade class.

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

No my husband is Random Task I mailed out the gift to his person for him today.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Is it too late to get on the list?

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

So do we have to wait until Christmas or can we open the pressie as soon as we get it?

• mouthy
    mouthy

No Scarlet your right.... No gift is too early.....

• fifi
    fifi

Whoever gets to be my Secret Santa, I did say that I'm not fussy. However, Gadget said to post some ideas: Anything Christmassy. I love animals especially horses and cats. I like the outdoors, so any nice pictures/photos of landscapes etc. I enjoy reading, but have a lot of books to get through at the moment. Anything that gives a clue to the personality/interests/whereabouts of my secret Santa. I'm really not fussy.

I hate fruitcakes.

You shouldn't be so biased. I'm married to one.

Fifi

• morty
    morty

Sorry this is late.....

I love candles.( the fruity ones or baked goods, not the flower type smells) Imported MILK chocolate is always good as well.Anything to so with The Toronto Maple leafs is a good hit too, but good luck finding anything to do with them if you are out of Canada.( a little challange there for you...lol) My favorite colours right now are soft pink, and navy blue.Orange County Choppers is my favorite show right now, so if you can finad anything to do with them outside of Canada would be awsome, as I cannot get it here without paying all these damn fees...ie, import charges,exchange on the money and crossing the boarder fees....if it is a size you need, XL is safe...( I love it really big and baggy)....Ok, I think I have given you as much info as you need.....Can't wait for the to come......

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

bump

• Mulan
    Mulan

I love fruitcake, but only homemade. Store bought fruitcake is usually nasty. The kind I make is really, really good!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit