What is your Favorite Scene from a Movie?

by Sweetp0985 91 Replies latest social entertainment

• atlantaspace
    atlantaspace

My favorite movie scenes:

1. Matrix 2: Neo fighting 100 agent smiths

2. Titanic: The First Kiss at sunset in the front of the ship

3. Star Trek 2: Spock's Death Scene

4. Pee Wee's Big Adventure: When he's driving the Cadillac and it goes off the cliff

5. Officespace: When they are attacking the fax machine with rap music playing

6. Armageddon: Bruce Willis "attacking" Ben Affleck in the end and tells him to take care of his daughter and the final conversation with her.

7. Top Gun: (2 hour commercial for the Navy) The whole movie.

8. Back to the Future 2: At the very end when Marty is stuck in 1955 and gets a mysterious lettter from Doc in 1885 and has to run back to the orginal Doc who is celebrating sending the original Marty back to 1985 and Marty comes around the corner and Doc freaks out. Great movie moment!

9. Batman(Original).: The Joker stands still and challenges Batman to shoot him with everything he has as he is flying at him with the Batwing. After shooting everything he has, the Joker pulls out a huge gun and blows Batman out the sky.

10. Zoolander: Gas Pumps turned Water guns and someone lights a cigarette. Totally Hillarious!

Okay, I've said enough..anyone else

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Capt. Spaulding: [to Mrs. Rittenhouse and Grace Carpenter] Let's get married.
    Mrs. Whitehead: All of us?
    Capt. Spaulding: All of us.
    Mrs.Whitehead: Why, that's bigamy.
    Capt.Spaulding: Yes, and it's big of me too.

• Special K
    Special K

Back to the future..

when Marty hooks up his electric guitar to these big, mother of a speakers in doc's lab and when he strums his guitar once.. the sound is so loud it blows marty right off his feet and hurls him backwards through the air.. (funny)

Spiderman 1

when spiderman is hanging upside down and maryjane folds his mask up far enough to give him that first kiss... (dreamy)

Special K

• bem
    bem

Mine has to be the scene in the Desert in the movie "The Four Feathers".Where Heath Ledger asks the man that has helped him why he done that for him seeings how they are different races and should be enemies.(wish I got the mans name first) The man replied because "You were put in my way"!

• shamus
    shamus

Mine is the scene in the Cohen Brothers movie "The Big Lebowski" where the guy "Jesus" is getting ready to bowl all to the sound of "Hotel California" sung by some mexican band.... he pulls up his purple socks.... dries his hands over the blower with his cheezy rings.... stands funny in his one piece purple suit... licks the bowling ball like he's eating, well.... then with this intense look bowls a strike. Walks back after doing a stupid dance.... looks at the other bowlers staring at him and does a kiss.

Impossible to describe, but is awful beyond all words. Too funny.

I don't have any dramatic movie "favorite scenes". Dramas are usually too fake to get emotional over.

• shamus
    shamus

Here's what he says after he does his little ditty above...

**WARNING TO ALL WEENIES*** He says the "a" word, so don't click on it if you're a "g" rated dweeb.

• shamus
  • Badger
    Badger

1. The ending of "Scarface"

2. The scene in "The Usual Suspects" where Agent Kujan realizes who Keyser Soze really was.

3. Uma takes a shot of adrenaline in "Pulp Fiction"

4. "A League of Their Own"'s famous "There's no crying in Baseball!" rant.

5. "Japanese Vixens 5"..Just about the whole movie.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Pulp fiction :

when Samuel L jackson eats the guy hamburger
    also when he is telling the scripture very seriously (in being a ganster)
    also when he sais to indicate which wallet is his

also the moment when Bruce Willis rather feel to help his enemy (cause he feels like he can't take it cause it's too bad)

This movie is full of interesting scenes also in the whole movie everybody talks straight !

Brave Heart : The way they he flirts and the way married each other (just the two of them)
    and all the movie how he stands for and against his own fellows
    also when they show their asses - Like take this ! WE ARE READY !

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

Vivamus,

I was hoping to find my favorite scene here. It goes like this ... there is a woman dying, she is lying in her bed, in her appartment. Just before she dies, her love comes in, and he takes her in his arms. They speak, and he walks with her in his arms to the open windows, the windows btw have white long drapes that move in the wind.

I think it's Farewell to Arms, maybe the 1932 version with Gary Cooper and Helen Hayes?

GentlyFeral

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit