What is your Favorite Scene from a Movie?

by Sweetp0985 91 Replies latest social entertainment

• Magick
    Magick

ok...it's sappy, but...

i loved the wedding singer.

when robbie hart (Adam Sandler) sang this song to drew on the plane.....*sniff*

alt

Grow old with you

I wanna make you smile whenever you?re sad
    Carry you around when your arthritis is bad
    All I wanna do is grow old with you

I?ll get your medicine when your tummy aches
    Build you a fire if the furnace breaks
    Oh it could be so nice, growing old with you

I?ll miss you
    I?ll kiss you
    Give you my coat when you are cold

I?ll need you
    I?ll feed you
    Even let ya hold the remote control

So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink
    Put you to bed if you?ve had too much to drink
    I could be the man who grows old with you
    I wanna grow old with you

• onacruse
    onacruse

My favorite scene: When Predator punches the living shdaylights out of Arnold Schwarz.

Yeah, go ahead and call me a sadist. LOL

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

LOL ...

Also La leçon de Piano ... (the Piano lesson or so ...) I Mean the Whole movie !!!

With Harvey Keytel ! (also one of my favourite actor)

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Also La leçon de Piano ... (the Piano lesson or so ...) I Mean the Whole movie !!!

French, here in the USA it was called The Piano. This is one of the most romantic seductions I have ever seen. I like the scene in which Holly Hunter has a hole in her thick black stocking and Harvy K. touches the skin of her thigh through the hole. Very, very, very erotic.

Flyin'

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

In "Steel Magnolias", where Drum says, "nothing like a good piece of ass" when Weezer slices off the hind end of the Armadillo groom's cake for him.....Also, where Dolly Parton says, "An ounce of pretention is worth a pound of manure."....and when Olympia Dukakis tells the little boy the story about the wicked old witch named "Weezer"....then Weezer comes over to talk to the little boy and he starts crying and slaps the shat out of her....oh LOTS of funny scenes in that movie....I could go on and on.....

"Somewhere in Time" with Jane Seymour and Christopher Reeve....when he sees her picture after first arriving at the Grand Hotel in the present time.

"Dirty Dancing"....the whole movie.

I love the whole "Transylvania 6-5000" movie, but my favorite scene is the one where Ed Begley, Jr. is up a tree and slowly slides down to discover that "Frankenstein" is the "tree" and is too frightened to do more than gasp and groan, then Ed Begley, Jr. backs up into the water, where the "pretzel" reaches up out of the water between Ed's legs and grabs him by the cajones, Ed SHRIEKS! And the part where the mad-scientist/doctor is in his laboratory and says, "I no la-botha you, you no labota-mee!"

One movie I saw in the 70's was "Sherlock Holmes' Smarter Brother" with Gene Wilder as the "smarter brother"....there was one scene that was screamingly funny.....Gene Wilder and his "assistant" were scoping out the house where a possible villain lived and there happened to be a ball going on....they were both dressed appropriately in tuxedoes and both got trapped temporarily in this narrow closet, in which there was a buzz saw spinning right down the middle of it (it was narrow, but long)....they pressed tightly against the wall with their backs to the buzz saw as it passed them, narrowly missing them (close shave).......then in the next scene, they're in the ball room standing on the sidelines, watching the crowd of dancers and watching the orchestra play.....suddenly they notice that people are beginning to stare and titter....the dancing stops.....the orchestra leader looks at them, nods, smiles and winks.....then Gene Wilder looks over their shoulder and notices a mirrored wall behind them.....which shows that they both received a closer shave by the buzz saw than they thought.....both their butts are bare (yup...two sets of cheeks are showing), having been shaved too close by the buzz saw.....so Gene Wilder and his assistant grab each other's asses, as they embrace one another and begin a wild waltz across the floor and out the door!

Just to name a few.

Frannie B

• Cicatrix
    Cicatrix

"The scene in Meet Joe Black, where Brad Pitt crosses the street and gets whacked by two cars.
    Almost every man appreciates that scene."

ROFLMAO

I have given up trying to watch that movie. It never fails to put me to sleep.

Some of my favorite scenes are:
    Black Stallion-The interaction between Alec and The Black when they are first stranded on the island. Most of this scene is set to music, and it was absolutely wonderful to watch on the big screen.

Man From Snowy River-When he cracks his whip, plunges over the cliff, and rides his horse down the mountain after the brumbies

A Little Princess-When the mysterious Indian neighbor fixes up the attic, and Becky and Sarah are jumping about joyously in the snow (and love that song "Kindle My Heart")

Secret of Roan Inish-Fiona's experiences on the island while she'd alone, her dreams of the Selkie woman and her mother, and the end when she and her family....can't tell, it's a spoiler

Sleepy Hollow-When Johnny Depp is examining the first corpse with those "scientific" glasses and declares "He's de CAP it tated." I have no idea why I find that funny. Just sick I guess;)

Bean-when he's stuffing the turkey

Gladiator-when he joins his family in the Elysian fields

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

~Zorro the Gay Blade~

What can I say? This is a very entertaining movie. George Hamilton is not so hard on the eyes or the funny bone. I love the scene where Ramone (Zorro/Diego Vega's identical twin brother) comes riding up on a horse carrying a parasol.

Flyin'

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

"Glory" - When Colonel Robert Gould Shaw (Matthew Broderick) comes outside after fighting to get Shoes for his Men.....He had a straight face, then smiled - That Smile was worth a thousand words!

Fried Green Tomatoes - The Scene at the end of the film when Kathy Bates went to visit the Old Lady in the Nursing Home (Jessica Tandy). The Room was empty. The staff person advised Kathy Bates the Old Lady was "Gone" While the audience is feeling sad for the old lady's being "Gone," the staff person then tells her she had taken a Yellow Cab

The Autobiography of Malcom X - The Dance Scene at the beginning of the Film.

• gumby
    gumby

Gumbates

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Yeah right, Gumbates, like Psycho compares to a classic like Zorro the Gay Blade.

Flyin'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit