What is your Favorite Scene from a Movie?

by Sweetp0985 91 Replies latest social entertainment

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

"Get busy living or get busy dying. That's goddamned right. For the second time in my life I'm guilty of commiting a crime. Parole violation. But I don't think anyone will throw up any roadblocks. Not for an old crook like me. I find I'm so excited I can hardly sit still or hold a single thought in my head. I suppose it's the excitement that only a free man can feel. A free man at the start of a long journey whose future is uncertain."

"I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope."

Morgan Freeman at the end of The Shawshank Redemption

• dh
    dh

what dreams may come: where robin williams tells his guide in hell that if it's his wifes fate to stay in hell, then he is staying too.

return of the king: the scene where theoden king is psyching up the riders of rohan before the battle at minas tirith, with a cry of death, death death.

thin red line: sean penn saying to james caviezel 'this is the only world there is' and james caviezel saying 'no, i've seen another'

legends of the fall: brad pitt comes back after being away for years, and sees his dad, anthony hopkins after having a stroke, anthony hopkins can't write and has a chalk board around his neck, and he writes 'am happy'... this is a great tear jerking scene.

two towers: gandalf, yeas, that was my name, gandalf the grey... i am gandalf the white!

lawrence of arabia: when lawrence loses it on the column of turks, with a cry of 'no prisoners' and omar sharif comes and stops him from executing them.

also lawrence of arabia: in the war hospital some pompus prick of a british red cross guy comes and yells 'outrageous, outrageous, outrageous' to lawerence who is laughing, and then smacks lawrence to the ground.

• minimus
    minimus

GOODFELLAS---DeNiro says to the cheap Jewish gangster that owes him big, "GIVE ME MY FUC***G MONEY....YOU GIVE ME MY MONEY!!"-----while bashing him in the head.

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

LOL@ DireStrait_Jacket. Poor Brad gets no breaks from the men.

My favorite scene? 3 Men and a Baby, where Tom Selleck is all dressed up for an important appointment, the baby dirties her diaper just as he is ready to walk out the door with her. He looks at Steve Guttenberg and says, I will give you $1000.00 to change her. Guttenberg refuses. LOL

As a mother of 3, this happened to me all the time. I was all dressed up, ready to go to a meeting or an assembly or service or out to eat etc. And I would have to go change the baby and usualy the babies clothes and mine. And there were times I would of paid $1000.00 for someone else to do it.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

With all of the terrorism fears, a scene that comes to mind is the one in the movie Airplane where there is a sign that says "No Hijacking Allowed"... and a guy just happens to walk past the sign, waves to a friend saying "Hi Jack!" and out of nowhere a group of security guards grab the guy and haul him away.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Just saw the movie Hidalgo I love when he lets Hidalgo go ...that horses face has so much personality.

• brwneyedgrl1
    brwneyedgrl1

Office Space: when the guys are beating the crap out of the copier.

The Negotiator: when Samuel L. Jackson's character is trying to be 'talked down' from a hostage situation by a rookie negotiator.

love, brwneyedgrl1

• Englishman
    Englishman

Life of Brian, the Biggus Dickus sketch.

Englishman.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

So many good ones here, but who can forget the orgasm scene in When Harry Met Sally, truly priceless!

Sherry

• jwbot
    jwbot

If anyone has seen Mulholland Drive. The scene where the 2 women make love. Its very sexy and beautiful.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit