What is your Favorite Scene from a Movie?

by Sweetp0985 91 Replies latest social entertainment

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Well that's interesting !!!

there's a lot but the one that cross my mind right now is lots of scenes : TRUE ROMANCE

When Clarence (C. Slater) came back after he killed the pimp ... so here Alabama is crying and he thinks thats she's crying because the guy is dead and get quiet mad because of that before she told him that the reason why she's crying is because she thinking that what he have done for her was just WOW ROMANTIC ! LOL ... So cool !

Also the scene whith Christopher Walken and Denis Hopper actors (Geeeeeeez I like those guys as much as I like Tommee lee Jones) I mean in this scene Clarence Father (Denis H.) realised very quick that he didn't have a damn chance to get out of trouble anyway !!! ... And realised that the only way to make it short and get killed very quick and not being tortured too long, was to get the guy more than MAD in using for it something that V. Cocoti (C. Walken) didn't want to hear about at all : means his African genes (LOL : as an historic fact) in jocking in every way about it teasing him, to get him mad as hell to the point to get the death kiss ... so Denis got what he wants a quick death !

Also I like the way that Brad pitt act like a lazy coward in this movie (LOL) too funy

Also the scene when Alabama get in trouble with the Ganster : NOW THAT'S HOW IT WORKS ! (when you have a chance you don't miss IT - I mean it's about your life !) I never understood why in the movie they were always showing weak reactions !

Well this movie IS ... ONE OF A KIND movie

• glitter
    glitter

MEMENTO:
    When Natalie comes back into her house and you know *why* Leonard was looking for a pen.
    (Hell, all of the scenes in it - it's my favourite film of all time)

RING:
    *That* scene. *Shudder*

THE WICKER MAN:
    The ending - I always expect to see a police helicopter come into frame at the last moment. Excellent stuff.

THE PRINCESS BRIDE:
    The "To the pain" confrontation, and the hilarious way Humperdinck collects his cape together has he goes off to sit in the chair.

• Steven
    Steven

Hi,

Uzzah earlier in this topic mentioned that he liked "Princess Bride" but was embarrased about it - why was that? I think it is a great film - lots of fun. My favourite quote from it is:-

"Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father - prepare to die!" At which point the baddy who he is confronting turns & runs...

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

My favorite scene from my favorite movie:

Although, not my favorite all time scene....

Most of my favorite scenes come from this classic:

The movie where TresHappy, who at the age of 6,pledged her love and devotion to Mr. Redford.

• Ghosthunter
    Ghosthunter

Glitter,

I forgot about *that* scene in The Ring! Scared the crap out of me! It takes much to scare me!

GH

• Axelspeed
    Axelspeed

Too many good ones already here. But I'll add a few.

Bullitt: the car chase scene, though the one in Ronin is pretty good too.

My Life: the scene where Michael Keaton confronts his fam. and then the final part where he's about to die and finally gets his circus. I admit it...this movie gets the waterworks going every time.

Matrix (original): the fight scene and jump scene between Morpheous and Neo. The dialogue in those scenes is just as good.

Forrest Gump: I agree with Betty "the entire sequnce of him running from one end of the country to another. Just amazing." The part where he up and decides to go home was priceless. That scene pretty much summed up a big part of my exit...including the looks of "dumbfoundery" on the faces of many who thought they knew me...lol

Axelspeed

• morty
    morty

Dirty Dancing with ( My all time favorite...I am having a hot flash thinking about him..lol) Patrick Swayze.....I love the whole thing..uummm, I mean movie....

50 First Dates with Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore....when she wakes up in the morning not remembering that she is dating him and beats him to a pulp...I laughed my ass off at that....

edited to add....anything with Adam Sandler in it is worth paying top $$$ for at a theater....He makes me pee my pants.....

• joenobody
    joenobody

Sound of Music: The shootout scene with the Nazis, where Liezel the incorrigible one puts a cap into an SS Officer.

Goodfellas: The big closing musical song and dance number with DeNiro and Pesci.

Return of the Jedi: Yoda's moving soliloquy on the merits of an all-Ewok diet.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Also (for the LOL)

Mister Cool with Jacky Chan : so he is trying to protect the girl and push her on a wall while looking somehere else but didn't realised that he got both of his hand on her boobs ... when he did, he was confused that he only thought about getting only one of his hand off ... it took a sec to realise that his other hand was still on her other boob !

Well what I like in most Jacky Chan's movies most of time the guys just don't care about the Women ! (LOL) they got strike and slap like everybody ! I mean like in real LIFE ! but in movies like Jacky Chan it's fun

Also in one that I don't remember the movie name but there is "CONDOR" in it ... whatever : So he is the boss but the woman want to take over and he stays quiet nice with her but she's talking and talking and talking ... and well he just don't care ... so she's asking : Do you listen to me or what ? and instead of saying simply yes of course he answered : Yes A LOT ! (LOL sorry if you don't understand why it's laughable for me but it was)

• Robdar
    Robdar

The fight scene in "The Quiet Man"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit