Whoopi got Whooped!

by Yerusalyim 103 Replies latest social current

• Cassiline
    Cassiline
    Oh, I don't see any reason for boycotting Heinz.

I do when they came out with that purple and green ketsup.

lol

Cassi

• Robdar
    Robdar
    You speak of suspicion but it's already there, because they won't release such and this just makes it look worse, perhaps worse than it really is.

I agree, the suspicion is there as well it should be. Kerry bothers me in a way that I cannot define which is odd because normally I know myself pretty well. One thing I do know, I'm not voting either party. I'm going libertarian this year.

On a lighter note Robyn,

I have one of your poems on my fridge and have never looked at french vanilla coffee the same way again! I've missed you!!

Cassi, that is soooo sweet of you! I've missed you too, girl.

Kisses, hugs, and fluffy thoughts to you.

Robyn

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Since when is calling someone liberal personal ?? That one blows my mind. If you are not liberal please tell me where you stand politically. Bug

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug
    do when they came out with that purple and green ketsup.

LOL Thanks for pointing that out. I was afraid to try the stuff, however, their other products are ok.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Since when is calling someone liberal personal ?? That one blows my mind. If you are not liberal please tell me where you stand politically. Bug

When they are not a liberal. That's when it is insulting. How can I be a liberal if I support the death penalty, believe in our rights to bear arms and don't like the abortion laws?

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Damn Liberals

When im a multi-billionare im going to hire a bunch of celebrities as spokespeople and when they piss me off im going to fire them! HAH!

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior
    When im a multi-billionare im going to hire a bunch of celebrities as spokespeople and when they piss me off im going to fire them! HAH!

LOL- "employment at will" - what a concept eh?

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug
    When they are not a liberal. That's when it is insulting. How can I be a liberal if I support the death penalty, believe in our rights to bear arms and don't like the abortion laws?

Well, looks as if we may have a few things in common. I can certainly see why you don't appreciate what the two major parties are putting forward this year. I just pick the one that best suits my opinions and go with it. No way will I totally agree with one or the other party. But that's ok, my wife and I don't always agree but this November we will have managed to stay married for 39 years, assuming we don't get divorced between now and then. I was under the assumption you are liberal, sorry about that.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    my wife and I don't always agree but this November we will have managed to stay married for 39 years, assuming we don't get divorced between now and then.

That is quite an accomplishment, Shutterbug. Congrats to both of you. What's your secret?

I was under the assumption you are liberal, sorry about that

It's cool. Thank you for accepting my apology also. Hey, I won't hold a grudge if you don't. Robyn *off to work*

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug
    What's your secret?

Wish I knew the secret. I haven't always been that successful, as the first marriage lasted about a year. The second time around I got lucky and married a great woman. I didn't marry because of her personality, which was good, but because she had a cute butt. Sorry, among my other faults I am a male. Bug

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit