Whoopi got Whooped!

by Yerusalyim 103 Replies latest social current

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

SLIM FAST ran fast after Whoppi's little vulgar display...she's no longer their spokeswoman. FIRED!

Fair or Foul, and WHY!

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Sorry, I've been forgetting a lot lately to pay attention to what Whoopi does. I think it has a lot to do with my not giving a rat's behind...

• Sweetp0985
    Sweetp0985

what did whoopi do? I'm not up on current events

• irishayes
    irishayes

Well what do you know? There ARE consequences to your actions, after all!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

What did she do? What did she do?

Not just leave us in suspenders, tell us, we're all ears.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

what did she do??????

• blondie
    blondie

http://news.google.com/

Then type in "whoopi"

and several news articles will pop up

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Just for making anti-Bush comments? That's about as lame as getting fired for being an atheist or pro-choice.

• Golf
    Golf

Yeah, we better get to enjoy whatever 'freedom' of speech we have. The Republic has been eroding for some time now and it will continue.

Guest 77

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

I've read a heard several different takes on what she said. It was not only Whoopie who made comments about GW Bush that evening it was what and how she said them that offense was taken to. So SlimFast has pulled her based on the vulgarity of her comments.

Here's how the NY Post described what Whoopi did: "Waving a bottle of wine, she fired off a stream of vulgar sexual wordplays on Bush's name in a riff about female genitalia."

Now I also find it funny that Kerry and Edwards were laughing their asses off at the event and now they are distancing themselves from her and others there that evening.

And I also find the fact the Slim Fast Foods is based in Floridia, ol Geb Bush territory a little too convientient. And now the race card is being played by a few some saying that a 'black woman' is not allowed to say what she wants in America.

I know there are some laws in place about speaking out in some manners aginst the President, but look at all that was said by late night comedians during the Clinton affair. I believe many are upset because of the nature of the event that evening. Kerry and Edwards applauding what was being said, etc. It's being said that they are to set the 'moral example' if you will in the positions they are in and runnning for.

Cassi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit