by pennycandy 89 Replies latest jw friends

• bisous
    bisous

kisses as in the french greeting style...you know, mwa mwa

Blowing Kisses

• Pinned Blouse
    Pinned Blouse

hillbilly,

Hillbilly-- from the Latin "hillus billius" .

Too Funny

PB

• Dan-O
    Dan-O
    In case you may be wondering, this is what a Swamp Rat would look like if I were one...

No way, Dude! THIS is what the original Swamp Rat looks like! World's fastest drag racer in 1958, with an 8.36 second elapsed time.

• Valis
    Valis

Vast Active Living Intelligent System..

PKD in the hizzouse!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Ubik" class

• zugzwang
    zugzwang

Once upon a time I was really into playing Chess. In chess, zugzwang is a term that means to put one's opponent in a disadvantaged position. That is kind of what we do to the WTS now, expose their lies and put them in a disadvantaged position.

zugz

• Corvin
    Corvin
    I am a friend of crows - a year or so ago we had one in our neighborhood that would say "hello" all the time. I can't figure out how he learned to do that; what the circumstances of his experience might have been.

Corvins have the power to mimic human speech and other sounds. Chances are good that the crow was once someone's pet.

Corvin

• bem
    bem

good comments folks! my given name means .gift of god. gift to who? and which god?

LOL dismembered.

• dh
    dh

it's the first two letters of the transliteration of the hebrew word from which my real name is derived.

• talesin
    talesin

jgnat

I have always wondered about your screen name. It suits you. You fulfill your intention on a regular basis, in this poster's opinion.

• Valis
    Valis
    in this poster's opinion.

blah blah blah..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Sassing Stalker" class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit