• open_mind
    open_mind

we were wrong,

Another JW prophecy failed (not surprising),

More than 20 posts............. you were wrong sue[8>]

• mustang
    mustang

Prophecy? Then I guess this belongs here:

Quote Awake 1969 May 22 ***If you are a young person, you also need to face the fact that you will never grow old in this system of things. Why not? Because all the evidence in fulfillment of Bible prophecy indicates that this corrupt system is due to end in a few years. Of the generation that observed the beginning of the "last days" in 1914, Jesus foretold: This generation will by no means pass away until all these things occur" - Math.24:34.

Therefore, as a young person, you will never fulfill any career that this system offers. If you are in high school and thinking about college education, it means at least four, perhaps even six or eight more years to graduate into a specialized career. But where will this system be by that time? It will be well on the way toward it's finish, if not actually gone!**** (end of quote)

Mustang

• Sunchild
    Sunchild
    Sunchild: are you having a nightmare or on drugs?

Now, this is unnecessarily rude. You really should apologize for your bad manners. To answer your question, though, no, I'm not on drugs, but I am definitely high on life -- something I could never say in honesty while I was a JW. And I haven't had a nightmare since I left them, either. But I am a sci-fi writer (or at least I'm trying to be), which could qualify me for being certifiably insane in 48 states.

But that aside, you haven't addressed a single thing I've said. In a nutshell, I proposed that the reaction you've received here didn't quite live up to the negative hype you've heard about so-called apostates, and that you're probably a bit confused and/or disappointed by this. I also said that the reason you're being so defensive is because you want to keep from liking us. Be honest. Am I close, at least?

The reason I find you so interesting is because reading the things you post is like looking back on my own past. About five years ago, I really wasn't that different from you.

*Rochelle.

---------
    "Most men complacently accept 'knowledge' as 'truth'. They are sheep, ruled by fear."
    -- Sydney Losstarot, "Vagrant Story."

• Sue
    Sue

Good morning Apostates.
    How can all you apostates believe you are free?
    Now you are no longer JW's -
    you have become slaves ......

Watching you......

Sunchild, sorry for the offence, just checking!

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Hey Sue:

If you're really in the UK, you are an early riser!

Your posts are amusing. I like quirky chicks!

Expatbrit, rattling the chains of slavery

• Sue
    Sue

Sorry expatbrit, some of us have to work.
    Back later when home....

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Ooooh shes WATCHING US....would somebody on the outside please shine my cage so we can look good to Her Holiness when she passes by? Thank you so much.

• Cautious
    Cautious

Sue, welcome. How naughty of you to still keep associating with "apostates". I'd love to hear some answers to the questions you haven't answered.

Cautious

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Sue=troll. Troll=Fred

Case closed.

Slipnslidemaster: "Men have become the tools of their tools."
    - Henry David Thoreau

• bajarama
    bajarama

Sue,

Is it not Saturday in England. What are you doing going to work? You should be out in field service.

of the I smell a troll class

bajarama

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit