Apostates

by Sue 119 Replies latest jw friends

• Flip
    Flip
    Have you ever sat in a plane near to someone who
    has not washed? Well I have on this journey.

I am free from you stinkers!

Escape from choice is not necessary or from that which does not threaten sanction.

Flip

• Farkel
    Farkel

Sue,

I've noted that you haven't presented one single argument. You just take dumps (translation: bowel movements) with your posts.

If you are NOT a troll, you could at least provide one argument. If you ARE a troll, you will continue to take dumps and pot-shots. Let's see what you do, because after this, what you do will define what you really are.

Farkel
    Smoke 'em Out Class

• BoozeRunner
    BoozeRunner

WOW Sue,
    You have responding to the comments in this post you startedfor about 36 hours. Pretty good for a J-Dub who was looking for "loyal JW's" to chat with.
    Just wondering, is attendance so low in your congregation that there is no one to talk to, or maybe you just felt like trying to rattle some "APOSTATE" nerves. LoL
    Whatever the case, have fun lurking, posting, or whatever. You lasted this long, so I have a feeling we will be seeing more of you, that is, until you actually mount a serious challenge concerning WTS doctrine.

Boozy ;-)

• cornish
    cornish

Thanks for the loving Christian love thy enemies posts,you are really showing Christlike love and compassion that makes us yearn to return the tender caring organization!!!!!!!!

• Calico_Cat
    Calico_Cat

Didn't I tell you guys that JWs visit this board? Sue is one them self-righteous people and she/he actually is confused about the truth. That's why she's here to rattle your cages and hoping against hope that you are all wrong and her truth is still the truth.

Welcome Sue. Please pick up after yourself. And take a shower will ya? Man, you stink!

• Sue
    Sue

did I say I was a witness?
    I said I was looking for a good witness site.
    I can see that you do not have any truth in you.
    You know all of JW's teachings - why should I argue with you?
    I have received some nice emails - helpful.
    Now I know where real witnesses chat, do you think I'd tell you?
    But thank you for your help.
    You have helped me know that JW's teach the truth.
    I'd prefer to believe their version, than yours.
    I seek their company.
    See Ya!

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Gosh I love this chick. I think she's really kinky!

Sue, you can be in my car group any day, babes!

Expatbrit

• Skimmer
    Skimmer

Hello to all the group:

I doubt that "Sue" is a JW or an ex-JW. I doubt that "Sue" is female, as nearly all trolls I have ever known are from males. And in all the posts from "Sue", there is nothing to suggest that they are anything other than just another trolling expedition.

Trolls are unentertaining in the extreme. Fortunately, they die rather quickly when they go unfed.

Please do not feed the trolls.

• Sue
    Sue

Skimmer
    very droll!!!
    You obviously missed the point earlier.
    They all know about Sue.

Re:Fred Hall
    If you keep biting him he will scratch back.
    Why are you rude about him?
    He is one of you!?
    Sue

• bajarama
    bajarama

TR,

I think you should honor Sue with your special award!

bajarama

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit