Apostates

by Sue 119 Replies latest jw friends

• joelbear
    joelbear

Hi Sue,

Welcome to the board. Pretty clear you are getting something out of your visit here or you wouldn't stay.

I wish you peace

Joel

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Am I no. 20? Bummer.

Yes they are all like their Master, SlipnslideMaster!

Slipnslidemaster: "Men have become the tools of their tools."
    - Henry David Thoreau

• larc
    larc

Sue,

I posted twice and did not attack. It fact, I pointed out your attack on us. Again, I ask the question, could it be remotely possible that we have came to our conclusions based on evidence, rather than by some evil influence. Sue, I think you are getting a little hysterical on us.

• nelly136
    nelly136

actually the laughs not so funny cos thats the way it is, people
    have been removed from jw boards for daring to post here,
    but nice to meet you anyways, if you did decide to hang around and make the occasional post it might be an idea to choose a different
    name
    wish you well whatever
    nelly

• Sunchild
    Sunchild
    Sue, I think you are getting a little hysterical on us.

Oh, don't worry about it. I think Sue's just having a minor episode of cognitive dissonance. I'm sure we've all been there. She came here expecting to be ripped apart by a bunch of evil, nasty people, and when it didn't happen, she had to reach for SOMETHING to make "reality" mesh with the picture in her head. So, even the mildest quips or quibbles become full-fledged "attacks" in line with the vicious persecution she expected to receive from Satan's children.

Been there, seen it, bought the t-shirt. Maybe that's why I like this girl.

*Rochelle.

---------
    "Most men complacently accept 'knowledge' as 'truth'. They are sheep, ruled by fear."
    -- Sydney Losstarot, "Vagrant Story."

• Mommie Dark
    Mommie Dark

Hi Kid! I see you follow the typical JW pattern of disrepecting all social protocol, even small ones like the netiquette that demands you ASK someone before posting private emails! What a FINE witness this makes to all your pals, the moles, the lurking JWs who are stil ltoo scared to post...thanks for proving what sort you truly are!

But then, I have never known a truly honest moral JW. The only 'ethics' you have are made in Brooklyn, stamped in cheap newsprint, and edged with sneakiness and vindictive glee that all besides yourselves are doomed to be birdmeat.

In short, you are the quintessential hypocrite, and therefore qualify as a 'good' Jaydub. Your presence here proves what a sneaking liar you are. If asked, you will of course deny to your elders that you have been here pooping in our nest.

Laughing at you,
    Mommie Dark

• Sue
    Sue

larc
    Sorry I am not fully getting your drift.

Also you not mine.

I made a statement at the beginning.
    All I asked for was "nice witness forums"
    I got two replies that helped.
    I have enjoyed playing with you since, but now I must stop.
    It makes too much fun for a dull boring witness.

nelly
    do you think my name is Sue Salisbury really?

Sunchild: are you having a nightmare or on drugs?

• Free2Bme
    Free2Bme

What's going on?
    Is this the latest craze for JW's?
    Every time I read this forum lately there is some "witness" spouting indignant and often insulting remarks at the regulars.
    Are you sure these screeching visitors aren't Fred Hall? Oh sorry silly me the spelling is too good.
    Maybe You Know then? MM maybe not-not boring and long-winded enough.
    My only comment to Sue is why are you still here unless you are getting a thrill from dicing with danger?
    Any other thrill-seeking lurkers out there with the guts to take a pop like good ol Sue? Will you have the guts to admit the curiosity is eating you up?Go on keep reading.After all if you have the truth then nothing anyone can say in here can change that surely.
    We don't want to fight.We were you once and understand you in a way you may never find out.
    Call a truce Sue?

Free

• Mommie Dark
    Mommie Dark

Sue thinks she is anonymous here! LOL she honestly believes no elder can find her out. She would, in ALan's words, shit a brick if she knew how fast her IP can be found, her ID revealed publicly...

the girl is here to stir up some crap, folks. She is trolling. And she believes she is impervious to consequences. Ah, the arrogance of ignorance!

It's been fun baiting her, but she is just too...impervious to reality... to waste real energy upon.

• Tina
    Tina

Sue,
    Mommie dark is correct,as you can see from my pic-regards,Beth L.Mole

psssssst BETHelMOle's the name

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit