Apostates

by Sue 119 Replies latest jw friends

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman
    Good morning Apostates.
    How can all you apostates believe you are free?
    Now you are no longer JW's -
    you have become slaves ......

Ah, yes, the "freedom" of the JW......not allowed to think what is not thought in Brooklyn....not allowed to read what is not printed in Brooklyn.....not allowed.....well, just not allowed much of anything. Must spend all time serving a publishing company masquerading as God. Yeah, sure, JWs are free.....sure they are.

• larc
    larc

Patio,

Since we have a little time on our hands before Sue the righteous shows up, I wanted to say, how good it is to see you out and learning. I'll bet your sister is proud of you and I bet she has been a great source of comfort to you. You and your sis are both bright women, and I can see your delight in reading new stuff. I believe you said you are reading the True Believer by Eric Hoffer. It is a real eye opener isn't?

Ain't it fun to think for ourselves and read whatever we want to?

• Englishman
    Englishman

Sue,

I hope that you have enjoyed your 10 minutes of fame. That's it babe, it's over! Now you just get right back to a' pushin' them Watchtowers for your masters who do all your thinking for you.

You had a taste today, I think that you will be back for more.

Englishman.

..... fanaticism masquerading beneath a cloak of reasoned logic.

• larc
    larc

Hi RHW,

Haven't heard much from you lately. I have been here a little over 6 months now, and you and Waiting were two of the first people I met. Always enjoy your posts whether silly or serious. Is this a great place or what?

• patio34
    patio34

Hi Larc,

Thanks for the nice thoughts. You know it was so ironic about Waiting and me. She had left the Borg about 1.5 yrs ago and I didn't even know it. Just knew she was a bit negative about it.

Then, one weekend in March, I had a 'light-bulb moment' and fast-tracked right out. I called Sis a couple of days later and said 'how do you feel about the WT?' I could sense hesitation, and then said 'I quit meetings 2 weeks ago.' Then she sent me a bunch of books, etc.

But what was ironic is that after decades we both left--independently --within about a year and a half. For different reasons, too.

I'm sorry to say I didn't progress well in the 'true believer.' I've been reading books on evolution more, as that is of such interest to me.

This IS A GREAT PLACE to meet and chat!
    'Waiting' also put me onto this place too! I owe a lot to that sister o'mine! As the old song goes: 'hubba, hubba, hubba, ding, ding, ding, my little sister has everything!'

Pat

• TR
    TR

Sue,

5 meetings a week, field service, assemblies, forced to believe in WT doctrine, and WE'RE the slaves? HUH?(scooby voice)

TR

"Kults Suk"

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Hey Larc. I've been checking the board, but not too often. Work has gotten really busy, and I've had sick horses and sick husbands to deal with. Unfortunately, life keeps getting in the way of my posting habit.

• Cautious
    Cautious

I think Joelbear had it right - nobody wants to be in Sue's car group, so she had to get her time here

• Sue
    Sue

Thanks, but I would not want to be in your car group.
    I have my own transport.
    I am fussy about my contacts, especially in a car group.
    You deserve each other.

Have you ever sat in a plane near to someone who
    has not washed? Well I have on this journey.
    Finally the plane has landed and I can breath again.

And you think YOU are free!!!! ????????????
    I am free from you stinkers!

• Free2Bme
    Free2Bme

"There is a generation that is pure in it's own eyes but that has not been washed from it's own excrement" Prov30:12

Take a sniff of your own odour before poo-poohing other peoples.

On the subject of STINKS
    Your attitude?

Free

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit