Apostates

by Sue 119 Replies latest jw friends

• AngelofMuZiC
    AngelofMuZiC

Sue,

I would like to first off say that you'd better read the definition of apostate. Secondly, I think that you'd also better read the Kingdom Ministry for Novemeber 99, as many here have advised you to do. You've already commited "religious treason" so to speak by replying to us whom you consider to be apostates, and who according to the Society are. I also think you need to take time to research the history of the Watchtower Organization. You will be suprised at what you find. For instance...did you know that Judge Rutherford bought a house in San Diego, CA, that he put in trust for King David, Joseph, and Samson, whom he called "Princes of the Earth"? Rutherford 'predicted' that they would be resurrected in 1925, and they would be Jehovah's chief agents overseeing the preaching work!!
    The Watchtower Organization was built on false prophecy. Look for yourself...it's in the Watchtower and many other books.
    My Regards,
    Joanne

• Sue
    Sue

please read above postings before replying.
    It would have saved you time!

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

Let's see, Joanne..that's about the "5th" time, I would say, that "Sue" has been reminded of the 99 KM since he/she started to post. I repeat what Skimmer had to say:

PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLL!

RCat

• larc
    larc

Sue,

Don't be upset with these other apostates. I am not like the rest of them. I find you to be cute and cuddly. I know with all my heart that you are a true and faithful Witness, even though you can't articulate any of their doctrines. It is such a minor point that I will over look it.

See you in Paradise sweety.

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Ok so SuzyQ is NOT a JW but chooses whom she goes out with in car groups? Not a JW but knows all about "apostates"? So SuzyQ must be one of those brats raised in da TROOF who never got baptized cuz they cant cut all dem RULZ in there...but defends the JWs because thats ALL she knows against dem WICKED POSTATES. Turns out lo and behold...that SuzyQ, should Imadeadun come today, would be just as DEAD as all us POSTATES per WT Law. Tsk Suzy...all your blustering and posturing are just a waste of cyberair. Look down baby you are standing on GROUND ZERO just like all us "smelly ones" LOLOL!! The Ark of Salvation has SAILED, Holy One. This aint horseshoes and close does NOT count. You aint baptized, no ticky no washy, chicky. Go read your shiterature...it says specifically you aint baptized you're dead meat. Good intensions dont count.

ROFL!! Dont piss on us and tell us it's raining...you arent fooling anybody. Least of all any of us. But its amusing to watch you puffing and huffing and stomping around trying to be BAD.

• Free2Bme
    Free2Bme

Sorry guys
    couldn't resist feeding the troll.
    Sue said "did I say I was a Witness?" Are you ashamed Sue?
    "I have enjoyed playing with you but now I must stop. Makes too much fun for a dull boring Witness"
    Did I hear a cock crowing?
    And fancy not wanting to tell us where real JW's chat! Wow there's a big secret. Where do you think we go when we're not chatting in here?
    Talk to you later Chuck.

Free

• Englishman
    Englishman

I remember a very sexy lady named Suzi that got religion.

Is this you?

SUZI Quatro:

Englishman.

..... fanaticism masquerading beneath a cloak of reasoned logic.

• open_mind
    open_mind

Sue,

You have impressed me very much. You come here and insult us, calling us names, being very rude, acting like you don't want to be here, saying you are not going to post here anymore, and yet I have read numerous posts that you have made on other threads.

I know I no longer wear my wt blinders, or have the spiritual food at the proper time from the faithful slave, so I may not understand, but could you please explain to me(a pitiful apostate, I know), exactly what you want from us?

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Hi Sue!

107 posts! Wow! Much more then the 20 you thought you'd get.

BTW, hows Fred?

Slipnslidemaster: "Men have become the tools of their tools."
    - Henry David Thoreau

• Sue
    Sue

slipnslidemaster, doing much better than expected.
    The responses show that the truth hurts.

Fred is just fine.

Sue

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit