Apostates

by Sue 119 Replies latest jw friends

• reagan_oconnor
    reagan_oconnor

I LOVE SHEL SILVERSTEIN! So sad to hear of his passing a few years back. Had all his books as a kid, read them thin (when I wasn't reading the pink Great Teacher book, a'course)!

Wait... what are we doing here? Oh, that's right... playing with the JW.

I think it's hilarious that she's still here. Ho-hum, getting tired...

"I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul."

• Sue
    Sue

Sorry folks, it has been fun.

I must go to bed I have to work early in the morning.
    Yes folks I do work, and it has been real fun getting you all going.

Yes, I will be back. I said that before in a film....

bye Sue

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Hey Apostates,

Bite Me!!!

• Free2Bme
    Free2Bme

No not Fred.
    Like I said spelling's too good.
    But you know what? I'm wasting precious reading time playing this game so bugger it.
    Too predictable.
    Why can't just one of the baiters show some originality?

Free(thank God)

• nelly136
    nelly136

youre welcome to my ip I dont use an anonimiser, my real names debbie I come from kent ashford area and I used to attend beaver green cong, really dont care who knows I come here or not,
    freedoms cool dontcha think? and youre still here, addictive isnt it heh heh
    nelly

• open_mind
    open_mind

Fred......

Do you have rabies?

Just curious in case I decide to bite...........

meeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Sue, just so you know The Jws are the ones who are the real apostates because they chose to follow doctrins of men rather than Jesus.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    I know the very fact that you who do not belive in the teachings of JW's
    and who keep attacking those who do, know yourselves you are in the wrong.

No, but could be that you are from Salisbury, NC. If so, hi neigbor!

• AGuest
    AGuest

Dearest Sue... may you have peace!

Dear one, I would like to take this opportunity to ask you a question or two, if I may. Thank you, kindly.

In the world of Jehovah's Witnesses, their is the position that those who do not agree with them are either 'worldly' (never knew our teachings) or 'apostate' (know, but no longer agree with our teachings), yes? And Jehovah's Witnesses do consider themselves attached to the Household of God, spiritual Israel, yes, and thereby actually adherents to the teachings of Christ. Yes?

Okay, then, I would like to take this opportunity to point out to you something that the Christ himself said, if you will permit me. In speaking of those who 'sinned' and after having been 'spoken' to by the congregation, how were such ones to be treated? 'As the world and tax collectors', yes?

May I ask you... WHO of the world... and WHO among the tax collectors... did my Lord EVER condemn? Was it not in fact ISRAEL that he condemned... Jerusalem itself? Did he condemn the Romans? The Greeks? The Orientals? Or was it of God's OWN people of whom it was said, "These people honor me WITH THEIR LIPS... but their HEART... is far removed from me?"

What's my point? I would like to direct you to the words of my Lord at Matthew 5:43-48, and I am going to QUOTE them here for you (because I know that in TRUTH, many Witnesses won't look up a scripture or verse for fear that it actually MIGHT say something different from what they've been 'taught' by the Watchtower...):

"You heard that it was said, 'You must love your
    neighbor and hate your enemy.' However... I SAY TO YOU:
    CONTINUE TO LOVE YOUR ENEMIES... and to PRAY for those
    persecuting you, that you may PROVE yourselves SONS of
    your Father who is in the heavens, since he makes HIS
    sun rise upon wicked people AND good and makes it rain
    upon righteous people AND unrighteous.

"For if you love those LOVING you... WHAT REWARD DO YOU
    HAVE? Are not the TAX COLLECTORS doing the same THING?
    And if you greet your brothers ONLY, what EXTRAORDINARY
    thing are you DOING? Are not also the people of the
    nations doing the SAME thing?

"YOU... must accordingly be perfect... as your heavenly
    Father is perfect."

Now, what is your 'take' on these words, Sue? Tell me, are you like the "Pharisee"... or the "Tax Collector"? [b]Luke 18:9-14[\b]

Think HARD before you answer.

Now, how can I be of 'encouragement' to you, for truly, I wish you the utmost of peace, and I am...

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SJ (who is perhaps an 'apostate', NOT from God, for He, the Holy One of Israel, JAH OF ARMIES (Psalm 68:4), IS my Father... but perhaps in the same way from the Watchtower as the Watchtower is from Catholicism, etc...)

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Welcome Sue! Did you have a fine, upbuilding and encouraging District Assembly? Hey..how bout that new Isaiah book? Doesnt that just warm your heart, all that love from Jehovah in that little paper back? I so love to hear from the loving brothers and sisters who come here to visit us poor, vile, Godless, condemned ones...throwing us a crumb of attention from waaaaaay up there on that sacred, spirit-directed, holy mantle. We so long for some acknowledgement from our former "friends." We do nothing else all day but pine away for our former gilded status as one of Jehovahs CHOSEN ONES...framing our Blood Cards as constant reminders of our doom. Thank you...for reminding us of how we all once were, before we grew hearts, and were just too sexy for our bookbags.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit