Apostates

by Sue 119 Replies latest jw friends

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Bajarama,

You don't smell a troll class. You smell my cat ass.

• nojw86
    nojw86

These jw need some form of entertainment , life is very dull for the average jw, with all of the no cant do that stuff. If she were a true jw, her life would be so busy with studying, field service, return vists, all the assemblys, all the books to read, plus the cong. should supply more than enough friends to chat with.Visit other cong, and find friends to chat with. But they are dull and unhappy that attacking people is their best form of releasing frustation of unhappiness of being stuck in the org.Let god do the attacking, you just do your witness thang. nojw

• Sue
    Sue

Hi Apostates,
    I'm home from work.

I say, do any of you Apostates work?
    Or are you paid for your apostasy?

• Free2Bme
    Free2Bme

oooh I wish...
    Could do with some extra cash as making a decent living without a decent education which I sacrificed to be a pioneer is quite difficult.
    As for becoming slaves and not being free I think you need to examine your own life.As already covered you are violating WT law by even lurking here let alone posting.That's how free YOU are.
    You are obviously getting a kick out of this game but where is your christian love? Someone posted in here a signature used by a JW in another forum:Which end of the shovel will you be on? That made me feel sorry for him or her. They have completely lost the plot regarding Jesus' message.
    The hatred pouring out suprises me because it so often comes from the very people who call themselves God's people.
    I shiver at the thought of surviving Armageddon to the prospect of never ending life with ones capable of such malice and negativity.
    If you are a true Christian show us your love not judgement.Only God has the right to do that.

Free

• Free2Bme
    Free2Bme

LoveDubs
    That's not the first time you have tossed a comment in on a thread I've been reading and completely creased me up.
    Ta for the belly laugh!

Free

• larc
    larc

Sue,

Regarding work: before 1975, I correctly prophesied that the world would not end that year. Furthermore, I put money in a retirement account because I correctly prophesied that the end of the world would not come in my life time. As a result, I am retired and have plenty of leisure time to chit chat with you.

By the way, I do other things to, but they are beyond your scope of understanding.

• patio34
    patio34

I, for one, am appalled at the cattiness of the supposed JW. When I was an active JW, I would NEVER have associated with so-called apostates. And I did not know one JW of my friends who would have.

So, "Sue" is not here out of any honest desire, but just childish, petty high-school taunts.

What kind of a JW is she? Be what you say you are! If you're a JW, be one. If you have doubts, address them. If you're out of the WTBS, then be honestly out. What kind of a person acts like she does? How bizarre!

Pat

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Sue,

I work - I am a full-time gladiator. I can spot a rigged fight from the other side of the arena. You are as fake as a stuffed lion. You're not really here for the hunting are you?

If you really wanted to talk with JWs, you would be in a kingdom hall with all the other frightened sheep. This board is for freedom fighters, gladiators and lions. There is only room for one pussy and it's called Fred.

• joelbear
    joelbear

I don't know about the rest of y'all but I definitely don't want Sue in my car group.

Joel

• patio34
    patio34

Joel,

What a clever comment: I don't want her in my car group! Thanks for the laugh!

Pat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit