• Sue
    Sue

Thank you all for your loving comments.
    I now quit bothering you apostates.

Bye

• LDH
    LDH

OK Sue Salisbury.

But don't be surprised when you find yourself drifting back over here for some interesting conversation with people who are not afraid to think for themselves.

But then again, you may prefer topics like "What will your dream house have in the New System?"

(PS here's a hint-- it won't be a dream house, there aren't any JW architects as they were too busy 'going in service'. You can look forward to mud huts.)

Lisa

• larc
    larc

Sue,

I thought I'd post to help make your prediction of 20 or more posts come true.

I think you will like WOL, witness on line, they are all died in the wool true believers. They tend to chat about nonimportant issues. They tend to seek advice over matters that most people find common sensical (sp?) My opinion is that many of them are so other directed that they always have to get other's opinions before doing anything. In other words, they seem to lack the ability to be able to think for themselves.

I don't particularly care to read their stuff, having been out for a very long time. However, it might just be your cup of tea.

• larc
    larc

Sue,

Your one post was interesting. To paraphrase. We know we are wrong, but can't stop attacking because we are serving our Master. This is a bit harsh, Sue. I assume that you believe that our Master is Satan. That is a rather insulting conclusion. Perhaps, we have rational minds and good intellects and we simply draw different conclusions than you do. Do you think that such a possibility could exist?

For one, I have a problem with a religion that has had a sense of urgency regarding the end of the world for 122 years now. That is a very long time to be saying "any day now."

• logical
    logical

Reply no.18, not including Sue's replies.

BTW, I'm not an apostate.

Could it be that a JW actually got a prediction RIGHT???

• Sunchild
    Sunchild

Sue, going with the odds, you're still following this thread. And since I've got some time to kill, I'll try to turn this into something insightful and/or thought-provoking. My attempts at this don't always work, so consider yourself forewarned.

Any-who, I think it's kind of interesting that the first thing you did was slam the people who post here, which would include myself. Interestingly enough, the responses you've received so far are fairly devoid of vitriol, and some are downright pleasant. But still, you leave (at least in theory) with this comment:

I know the very fact that you who do not belive in the teachings of JW's and who keep attacking those who do, know yourselves you are in the wrong. But like your master, you cannot give up

...and this one:
    Thank you all for your loving comments. I now quit bothering you apostates.

I find this a little confusing. I don't find the word "apostate" personally offensive, but I do know that in the JW mind, it's akin to calling someone the spawn of Satan. <g> Oh, wait, that's what you called us in the post above the previous one.

What kind of reaction were you expecting from us "apostates," anyway? Cries of, "Get lost, JW scum!" perhaps? Some sort of cyber-lynching? Or maybe the pronouncement of an e-e-e-vil curse upon God's people? (I'm the resident Witch, BTW, but I really don't do that sort of thing. Mostly, I just read tarot cards and do a few rituals for the sake of my own spiritual expression.) Judging from your defensive behavior, I'd almost think that you were trying to keep from liking us!

Later,

*Rochelle.

---------
    "Most men complacently accept 'knowledge' as 'truth'. They are sheep, ruled by fear."
    -- Sydney Losstarot, "Vagrant Story."

• Sue
    Sue

Hi, I received this as an email. I thought you all deserve a laugh:

Dearest Sue:
    I just thoght you should be warned, the Watchtower Society does have Bethelites assigned to read all message boards where things WT are discussed. Since you post your name and email address for all to see, don't be surprised if you receive some elder feedback as a result of your chitchat at that board. I know at least two people who have been disfellowshipped as a result of their online 'chats'.

As has been pointed out to you, the November '99 Kingdom Ministry clearly states that JWs need not make or use Internet sites for the purpose of education or socialization. Check out www.watchtower.org: there is NO chat room there, and you can't even email the Society to get answers! If you want JW company, the place to find it is at the Kingdom Hall.

Your arrogance in talking to the board participants is duly noted by all, JW and ex-JW, who visit the board, including those set by Brooklyn to monitor these sites.

Best of luck in dealing with whatever fallout comes of your adventuring in Apotoland!

Yours for genuine truth,
    Mommie Dark

Let's see if Mommie or Papa post my reply.

• reagan_oconnor
    reagan_oconnor

LISA!!!

it won't be a dream house, there aren't any JW architects as they were too busy 'going in service'. You can look forward to mud huts.

ROTFPMP!!! Cracking me up, my co-workers are looking at me funny...

<wiping my eyes>
    Reagan

"I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul."

• Sue
    Sue

ok, ok, ok.... let's go for 3 pages here.
    Yes attack attack attack....
    any more comments?

• expatbrit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit