An average Americans view of the French people

by Maverick 97 Replies latest jw experiences

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Crazy,

You pay money to see bad art?? If so why?

I presume that you feel you could tell the difference between good and bad art, self-delusion is never a pretty thing. Judging from your comments on this thread you would not be able to distinguish good art from a compost heap. Unless of course that could also be your idea of good cuisine. For Gods sake, don't answer that one, leave me some faith in mankind.

HS

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

LOL at Hillary now you're teh smartaleck. I love it!!!!

chevy of the "hasnt eaten yet today, and maybe that's why everything is so damn funny to her" class

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

My dearest Hillary,

I guess like 99.99% of the worlds population, I will not pay money to look at a pile of horseshit. But if you with your grand wisdom (that obviously knows no bounds) chooses to pay money to look at horseshit and then label it 'art' then by all means start a new trend.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Crazy,

I guess like 99.99% of the worlds population, I will not pay money to look at a pile of horseshit. But if you with your grand wisdom (that obviously knows no bounds) chooses to pay money to look at horseshit and then label it 'art' then by all means start a new trend

To what are you referring when you use the term 'horse-shit', presuming of course that it is not part of your regular diet? Blobby's posts? Van Gogh? All French Films? Clint Eastwood acting Shakespeare? ...lol

HS

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

This is turning into a 'what is Art' debate.......

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I was in France last year. I had a very enjoyable time. I had very pleasant encounters with those living along the coast (e.g. La Rochelle, St. Jean de Luz, Belle Ile), it wasn't until I went to Paris that I noticed more of behavior that fit the stereotype. So maybe it is an urban vs. non-urban thing too? Heck, if all we saw of Americans were New Yorkers, we'd think the same thing....but who knows, maybe it's probably a more general culture thing. And I grew up in a tourist haven, so I know all about those annoying too-reests.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Crazy,

This is turning into a 'what is Art' debate.......

Only in your own mind, Clint. I know what art is, I even know what good art is, what I do not know is what 99 percent of the world avoid in the way of 'horse-shit'. You seem to know very much about equine waste products, I will not ask why, I have an artists imagination and it may be too much for me to bear....lol

Okay, take care. This thread is dead. Consider my opening points validated. It took a long time, but we got there. I am you see, not just arrogant, self-righteous and condescending, but also very tolerant of Village Idiots and their Horse-Play.

Best regards - HS

• blobby
    blobby

HS,

At last ! you've admitted what you are like. As for village idiots and Bullshit.........yep I agree Franch is full of them.

Viva la France.............SREKNAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit