This is about out beloved Dansk

by mouthy 606 Replies latest jw experiences

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

(((Dansk, Physio & family))))

We are really sorry to hear this. Thinking of you all and sending positive thoughts your way, heal fast my man!

Kate and Craig

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Dansk, ((((hugs)))) Larc & Zazu add their names to this fine list of well-wishes.

• outnfree
    outnfree

((((Dansk, Physio & Boys)))))

This is tough. I remember when my husband was in awaiting heart surgery that the "not knowing what to expect next" was the worst part.

My cousin (who has been a topic here on the board) has battled Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma and, despite a dire prognosis, had chemotherapy and is still with us today -- I think it's been 3 years? I think if you have a more common type, Ian, your prognosis should be quite good. There is a lot that can be done.

I am sending healing thoughts and prayers along with the others. I am especially praying that this medical crisis will bring your ENTIRE family back together again once and for all.

Love and more cyber hugs,

Brenda

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Everyone,

I received my hospital appointment this morning: Monday, 7 June.
    I'm booked in to see a haematologist, so I guess my biopsy results are back and I'll be undergoing chemotherapy. I still don't know what type of lymphoma I have as yet. I'll find out next Monday.

I'll keep you all updated. Thanks for your support. It's means a great deal!

Love,

Ian

• mouthy
    mouthy

June 7th eh? O.K. we will wait to hear from you then.... Good luck !!!!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS FROM US ALL))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Sorry I don't know you, but I sure don't want you to be sick.

Again sorry.

• alamb
    alamb

Hello Friend,

Please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and close to my heart.

alamb

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

Best wishes, Dansk, my heart and prayers are with you and your family

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Sure hoping along with everyone that your's is not the bad type, and that the chemo will zap it completely. We all need to really take notice of our bodies, and this means watching our skin, blemishes, glands--and observing when something just isn't right and getting ourselves to the doctor ASAP. They can do such amazing things in the health field if caught early.

/<

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Danny's Sensible Suggestions

Revised from the American Cancer Society's article
    for Managing Stress

I Love You Mug 2Danny cares and shares,thinking of you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit