This is about out beloved Dansk

by mouthy 606 Replies latest jw experiences

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Tonight I will light a candle just for you!!! You can beat this. Our strength and yours will meet together and make you so strong the cancer will leave.

Leslie

• galaxy7
    galaxy7

Dansk and family ,you will be in my prayers

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Dansk....

My prayers are with you and family. I am 15 months cancer free and I want to tell you that they are doing some great things with all types of cancer. Mine was about golf ball size and near my right arm pit. Surgery took care of it. If there's anything I can do, please don't hesitate to ask. I'm thinking of you!

-BONEZZ

• shotgun
    shotgun

Ian....warm but manly hug from your friend Shotgun...thinking of you!

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Positive energy and thoughts heading your way,

Take care,

CJ

• TrailBlazer04
    TrailBlazer04

Dansk,

I don't know you at all, except during my time of "lurking" on this board. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. If it's OK with you, I'll pass your name along to some good friends...for good thoughts, wishes and prayers.

Wishing you and your family all the best,

TB

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Dansk,

Now I understand why your posts are not up to par and am sorry to hear about your medical problems. But I hope your attitude through all this can remain positive. I will put you on my church's prayer list. I hope the best for you.

• Realist
    Realist

i am very sad to hear this

Dansk is a great guy!

Wish him the very best and a quick recovery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• bebu
    bebu

I'm so sad to hear about this illness, Dansk! But I'm relieved!!!! to hear that there is a great deal of hope, and that you are feeling fairly healthy. (Bummer about the chocolate though--that is pain!!)

I hope most of all that this will provide a catalyst for your daughters to reach out to you. Milk this situation for all you can!!

You've got my prayers and love.

bebu

• desib77
    desib77

Desi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit