This is about out beloved Dansk

by mouthy 606 Replies latest jw experiences

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Just saw this thread now...

(((((Dansk)))))

This is the time for an atheist's prayer: may you get over it soon and be at peace right in this time of incertitude.

Thinking of you, friend.

Please take care of yourself,

Narkissos

• Alleymom
    Alleymom

Dear Ian ---

I've been away from the board for many months, but I have thought of you and Claire and your family so many times. Your surprise birthday greetings on my 50th birthday made my day! I had so much fun thinking of you celebrating *your 50th in December, your first birthday out of the organization. And your kind words after the death of my friend Jeanne were a real comfort.

This news isn't what you were expecting as you started the second half-century of your life, but I know that you will continue to live each day with class and dignity. Be of good cheer! You are loved!

You know that you and Claire will be in my prayers. Please tell her that I will be praying for her, too.

Love,

Marjorie

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Our Beloved Dansk wrote:

extra reason for beating this thing

YES!!! I know you will beat this thing, Dansk. I visualize the end result will be -- in you regaining your complete excellent health!

I surround you with Love and Light

ESTEE

• Dansk
    Dansk

Thank you everyone, your messages are truly inspiring.

Yesterday I received a most welcome visit from Fe2O3Girl, who brought me a lovely bunch of flowers and a beautiful card with some very moving words. Bless you Fe203Girl!!

A friend has informed me that my visit to the haematologist might actually be just for more tests to assess the situation before treatment, which is what happened to her husband. He received treatment a month after he visited the haematologist - and he's still around and healthy! The waiting is the worst, but it is actually giving me time to get my diet, health and outlook right.

I thoroughly appreciate everyone's prayers and good wishes and I send them back to you tenfold.

Claire passes on her love and thanks, also. She isn't one for posting often to the board and when she read your messages she became a big soppy like me.

With all the love in the world,

Ian

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Nice to hear from you Ian. I hope it all goes well for you. We all love you very dearly and you can be sure that we all are barracking for you in our own special ways.

Chris

• qwerty
    qwerty

Dansk

Just seen this, I've not ben on the forum much lately.

Hoping all turns out well for you and your family.

Qwerty

• mouthy
    mouthy

bttp

• tazmaniac
    tazmaniac

Very best wishes for you Dansk !!!!!

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Dansk:

Please know that we are thinking of you and you will be in our thoughts and prayers. I have always enjoyed your posts, and your story of coming out of the JW's. If you can beat that, you can easily beat this, friend. Good luck and take care of yourself!

Country Girl and Rat

• Alleymom
    Alleymom

bttt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit