This is about out beloved Dansk

by mouthy 606 Replies latest jw experiences

• Dansk
    Dansk

UPDATE:

This morning I received a telephone call from the hospital. My biopsy hasn't shown anything, so I'm booked in to have some lymph nodes removed on Monday morning. I have to go into hospital Sunday morning.

Love to all,

Ian

• blondie
    blondie

Dansk, thanks for keeping us updated.

Good luck.

Blondie

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

Good luck, Dansk.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi All,

I'm back at home and it's GREAT!

I had two lymph nodes removed yesterday but I'm feeling fine. I won't know what type of cancer - if any (hopefully not) - I have until the results of the biopsies. I was seen later by a Haematologist and he thinks it likely I have some form of lymphoma. I'm booked into his clinic next Monday as an outpatient and, if he has the results and it is lymphoma, I'll start on the chemotherapy treatment. I must say, I have been treated really well. The National Health Service really did me proud.

Now for some home-made food.

Love,

Ian

• frenchbabyface
  • LittleToe
    LittleToe

Pleased to hear about the news, so far, Ian. Sorry I didn't reply before, but I only got back yesterday, and this thread rose to the top again today.

You're in my prayers, as ever, but I guess you know that

• Scully
    Scully

Thanks so much for the update, Ian.

I hope the biopsies come back with good news for you.

Love, Scully

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Ian Thanks for keeping us posted. Sending positive thoughts and energy your way.

xjw_b12

• Alleymom
    Alleymom

Ian --

So are you still scheduled to go back to the hematologist tomorrow? Let us know anything new, ok?

Love to you and Claire,

Marjorie

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Best wishes for you!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit