This is about out beloved Dansk

by mouthy 606 Replies latest jw experiences

• minimus
    minimus

Ian, I was horrified to read about what you're going through! hope you get better. We need you, friend!!

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Get better soon..

Hugs and kisses...

• Mulan
    Mulan
    I have become a vegetarian and also cut out tea, coffee and chocolate (I LOVE chocolate) in order to have a healthier diet. At the moment I can't do anything too strenuous - so it does have some advantages in that I won't have to decorate the house or dig the garden

Ian, I am so glad to hear that! My niece's husband has done the same thing, including all sugar. He is doing well, but has a more serious disease than you do. His is Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, which is the worst of the lot. But, on that diet, and the supplements he is taking, with his doctor's approval, he is in a remission of sorts. He still has all the tumors, but they aren't growing. No radiation or chemo. He won't do them, as he is a very "naturally approaching illness" person. Fortunately the doctors are with him on this, and supportive.

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Hi, Ian, you will get through this , I know you will. Please let me know is there is anything at all that I can do. I've sent you a PM, my dear friend.

Spanner

• mouthy
    mouthy

bttp

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Dansk, all my hopes and all my prayers.

Be well my friend

Chris

• Odrade
    Odrade

Ian, I don't know what to say, but I'm thinking of you and hoping for an easy recovery. Love to you and your family.

Odrade

• garybuss
    garybuss

Hi Ian, Glad you are in good hands. After what we have been through, we can sure handle this. With our positive outlook and modern medicine, this is a done deal. It's gonna take more than a few cancer cells to beat us. Now let's go plant a tree. Best wishes, for sure. GaryB

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

((( Dansk & Family )))

with the help of a supporting family - you will do fine.

Get well soon.

Branda

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Thoughts of good wishes are with you from wannaexit

wannaexit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit