This is about out beloved Dansk

by mouthy 606 Replies latest jw experiences

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Best wishes to you Dansk. Attitude is everything, and yours is a beautiful thing.

• acsot
    acsot

Thanks for the update Dansk. I've read and heard from others with cancer that attitude is a large part of the battle against cancer. You sure have the right attitude, about the disease and life and WTS indoctrination. I'm sending positive thoughts your way .

• desib77
    desib77

((((Ian))))

Wishing you the best....

Desi

• Sassy
    Sassy

Thanks for your updates Dansk.. We're all concerned about you and hoping that the news is not as bad as it could be. I take it the results aren't back yet?

My sister went through a scare with cancer a couple of years ago. I never shunned her but my mother did. She's been dfd since she was 14. She called me to tell me the news but didn't want mom to know. She felt that if mom refused to be there in her life for other things, she didn't deserve the right to be there then. I didn't blame her.

I'm sorry your girls are in this JW brainwashed mindset.

• happehanna
    happehanna

Thinking of you! Life can be so cruel!

But if possible try and keep positive, the awful JW's have such hardhearts and as you say our pets can be more loyal and generous spirited.

• nilfun
    nilfun

I agree, your positive attitude is absolutely inspiring. Wishing you all the best during this difficult time.

(((Dansk)))

• Alleymom
    Alleymom

btt

• Huxley
    Huxley

Wishing you peace and healing Dansk...

Huxley

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Ian,

Both Mrs Step and I are thinking of you and your family with hope in our hearts for you all. You are a good man, one day your girls will see just how good.

{{{{{{{{{{{Ian}}}}}}}}}}}}

• gumby
    gumby

Thinking of you my friend. As others have said.....attitude.

Warm hugs...

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit