Toothpick skinny or the real thing?

by Stefanie 174 Replies latest jw friends

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

I think Anna is gorgeous.I gave the Playboy staff two thumbs up for naming her Playmate of the Year. She did put on way too much weight for a while, but seems to have gotten back into better shape the last time I saw a picture of her.

Edited to say I don't care if her boobs are fake!

After reading the initial part of this thread the other day, I clicked around online for a while. Guys who appreciate full figured women will probably enjoy www.lardbiscuit.com ... crummy site name, but some very pretty ladies showcased in there.

• five_crew
    five_crew

I was a whopping 95 pounds when I got married, after three children, i gained about 20 pounds onto that frame. When I see myself, I see the extra pounds. But when my husband sees me all he says he sees is the woman he fell in love with. Gotta love it when they say the right things!!!!!

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Five,

I am sure that you are just lovely.

• reboot
    reboot

Does this work like a shopping list........?

ok......i'll have the lovely eyes, a soft mouth, kindness, intelligence, inner strength and wit ; a voice that can make me melt and strong arms to wrap me up....oh, and boundless energy..........

I remember an experiment where men had to try and identify their partners body parts from photographs..the interesting part was, if their partners had put on weight they often chose the wrong picture..they chose the photograph according to how their partners used to look -they didnt seem to notice the weight gain...how sweet

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Don't settle until you find a person that you can love inside and out. If you truly love a person for their personality and views. If you love them for their particular charm and unique wit. If you love them because they are the only person you have ever met on this earth who has the same favorite song as you. If you like them because they are the only person who laughs at your jokes. If you like them because they love the same TV shows as you, the same music as you. If you enjoy their company so much that you would never, ever want to say a cross thing to them. If you love them because no one on this earth has a smile that sparkles like theirs. If you like them because they alone understand your quirks and eccentricities.

If all of the above and more is true, then maybe you won't want to dump the person when their face gets mangled in a carwreck. Maybe your eye won't wonder when the person gains 50 lbs, or even 200 lbs. If you really love who you are with then they can have stretch marks on their stretch marks and you still will be crazy about them.

I believe it was the comedy team of Stiller and Meara who commented on the success of over 50 years of marriage something like: "What's our secret? Marry someone you can stand."

Flyin'

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Edited to say I don't care if her boobs are fake!

Yeah, you're never going to touch them anyway. What's bad is when you can see the implants, the shape of them. Unfortunately you can see the implants with most of the implant wearers. With Anna you can't always see that they are obviously implants. I have heard that they certainly do not feel like the real thing. Implants in general, not necessarily Anna's. I like Anna. She's just a hoot.

Flyin'

• reboot
    reboot

it beats me why women would want breasts that don't look and feel like breasts....but I would'nt have surgery for a man.....i'd like a little more; but I would'nt want to look like i've had an unfortunate accident in the fresh fruit department whilst shopping and managed to get impaled by two grapefruits. as I leaned across with my satsumas... ..

• Princess
    Princess

Sabine, now you know you look every bit as good...better really. I'll never be able to sqeeze my hips into a size 2! ( I know the men SAY they don't like that but really) I'm going to have to hit the gym hard Saturday to make up for the drinks and carbs Saturday night!

Edited to add: Sabine you have a PM!

While Anna Nicole does look better than her previously bloated self, she is in no stretch of the imagination "in shape". She used some diet pill or fad diet to drop the weight so look for her to puff up again soon. It doesn't work permanently unless you change your lifestyle to include a healthy diet combined with exercise.

Sorry to get on my soapbox but that just bugs me.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    While Anna Nicole does look better than her previously bloated self, she is in no stretch of the imagination "in shape"

I thought she was beautiful the way she was. I don't think she look bloated at all. Being in shape may be healthier, in most cases, but when it comes down to the real human factor, it's not what you want to be judged for. Any of us could lose our looks in an instant. Do we want to be valued for how in shape we are or do we want to be valued for who we are?

I still say you are far better off with a mate who is going to love you no matter how out of shape or disfigured you are. Living with someone who expects physical perfection is misery. It's also not very secure. Society and the media train you to see a very narrow view of what is beautiful. That is if you allow them to. Say, "Hell no! We ain't gonna take it anymore! Value me for me."

Meanwhile just take good care of yourself and tell shallow people to bite your @$$.

Flyin'

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Flyin,

Meanwhile just take good care of yourself and tell shallow people to bite your @$$.

Just love it when you talk dirty.LOL

Not to mention you make lots and lots of sense. I think you are a blessing to the young women.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit