Toothpick skinny or the real thing?

by Stefanie 174 Replies latest jw friends

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Eyes are the gateway to the soul...

A sense of humour never goes far astray, either

• moonwillow
    moonwillow

It doesn't matter what a person looks like, it matters what a person is like inside.

• Princess
  • LittleToe
    LittleToe

A beautiful woman walked into an orchard and found a lovely pool in it. She decided to go skinny-dipping. She looked around, didn't see anyone, and undressed. Just as she was about to dive in, the orchard owner appeared from behind the bush where he was hiding all along and told her that swimming was prohibited.

"You could have told me that before I undressed!" she scolded him.

He replied, "Swimming is prohibited, undressing isn't."

(That was the kind of skinny you meant, right???)

Edited to add:Dagnabbit - now Rachel is editing posts on me, and making me look silly - LOL

• Princess
  • reboot
    reboot

I hope you blokes really mean all this crap..........ive just spent an evening with my friend who is the most beautiful man, astheticallyspeaking,and feel really inadequate now.......how can men look that good with no help??

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Reboot:
    Inadequate? You?
    For goodness sake...

If you're gonna get an inferiority complex from this thread then everyone will!!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

So we all agree that Mother Theresa is hot?

• reboot
    reboot

dont talk to meabout nuns...I went to a convent......... theyre evil.............and hairy.............

LT xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx im having a bad day but you made it better

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz
    ive just spent an evening with my friend who is the most beautiful man, astheticallyspeaking

does he have a brother you'd be willing to hook a sista up with?

just kidding, I think the boys are just telling us what we want to hear. If a man came on here and said "I like my women to starve themselves to be a size 5 with perfect D cups, and an ass you can crush cans with, no exceptions" Us girls would all over them, just ripping them a new one :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit