Toothpick skinny or the real thing?

by Stefanie 174 Replies latest jw friends

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

There ya go again, another vote for curves.
    Didn't I say curves?
    Yeah, I said curves...

Curves

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Ross: Wise you are in the way of curves... but let's face it, essentially speaking, ladies are lovely and we respond to them out of asthetic awe and instinct as much as intellect, unless we try VERY hard indeed not to...

;-)

One thing I think sucks; I have never heard a woman 10% below average weight for her height talk about women 10% above average weight for their height in the venomous way I sometimes hear women 10% over average weight for their height talking about women 10% under average weight for their height.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe
    ...but let's face it, essentially speaking, ladies are lovely and we respond to them out of asthetic awe and instinct as much as intellect...

Darn. Was I drooling again?
    Tell me I wasn't standing gawping, with drool on my chin!!!
    Please?!!!

One thing that doesn't suck...
    You never hear guys talking about each other's bodies...
    Quite a relief that...

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Oh, for me the worst thing is dealing with the few people who are really, and I don't mean just pretty, but really (the kind makes you wonder why they make such a fuss about anyone as plain and ordinary as your average Hollywood actress) really (what was I thinking before I saw her?) beautiful. The kind of beautiful that makes you walk home a different way so you can see them as long as possible. Jaw dropping perfection.

It's terrible. My ability to communicate completely disappears. I avoid talking to them for fear I'll just look at them and not realise when they expect me to say something, or think I'm just talking to them 'cause they are gorgous. Very embaressing.

Of course, you get used to it. Sometime they become friends. You learn to ignore their beauty.

And then when you stay with them for a day, because there's no spare bed, and because you've never paid the least bit of attention to the way they look (a great way to make friends with beautiful peoiple - at least the ones with three-figure IQs), and because they trust you, they act like sharing a (did I mention it was a single?) bed is completely fine, which of course it is, as you'd never, but then (I'm not making this up, this doesn't make me look good) they ask if you mind if they sleep nude like they normally do...

ARHHHHHHH!! *runs round room flapping arms colliding with walls*

Of course, you say 'no problem', as saying "Lauren, I don't think it's a good idea - not for you, you'd be fine, but just lying next to you naked will make my balls explode" would kind of, er, spoil things.

So, you end up, lying naked in bed (well, you keep your shorts on for obvious reasons), the silky loins of the slumbering beauty next to you curved around your butt as you lie like spoons (girl behind - you don't need to ask why...), her breasts against your back, wondering if it's possible to get brain damage from a long-term restriction in blood flow to the head...

• reboot
    reboot

((((poor Abbadon)))) that sounds like pure torture............... but im dying of laughter here....

..and just for the record...love the sensitive gentleness of a man, his eyes, his smile but if we're talking pure asthetics the triangle shape = strength and gets my eyes homing in like a pair of heat seeking missiles. everytime.....

and if it's any consolation I have a friend who's so beautiful I have to stop talking sometimes and just stare at him.....he just takes the p**s out of me, he's used to it...

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Did I mention hair?
    Long, glorious tresses?
    The kind of hair that makes al those TV commercials look dull, by comparison?

I probably need to shut up, before I start drooling again...

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

AH, it's a funny story... but I don't really think she was really unaware of the best-candy-you've-ever-seen-but-you-can't-have-any aspect of it...

... sadistic bitch

8-)

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Okay dokie.

Edited because the question was very stupid

• LittleToe
    LittleToe
    anna nicole smith

Bonnie lassie, but the boobs are fake, aren't they

Edited to add:
    Dagnabbit - what's with people editing their posts after I start commenting on them, today???
    LOL

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Sorry LT

I was refering to her weight not her fake boobies...

But yea she is a fake. Good thing i edited the question in question.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit