by Stefanie 174 Replies latest jw friends

• Sirona
    Sirona

Lt

Check your PMs...

Sirona

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

I know what people mean about getting a backlash for saying you like thin women. But what is 'thin' anyway?

One has people of 'normal' weight who are a little thin AND NOT UNDERWEIGHT and those who are a little chubby BUT NOT OVERWEIGHT.

A person of 5'6" (1.67m) will be 'normal weight' when their BMI is between 18.5 and 24.9.

That means their weight is normal between 115lbs/8.2 stone (52.2kg) and 154lbs/11 stone (70kg).

Yet if a woman is at the lower end of the normal range, she can be treated like a leper because of it ... and it's normally the ones at the upper end of the normal range or in the overweight catagory who do it.

Some women go way to far in dieting et. al. It is true that the media image of women idolises the slim end of normal and underweight range, and that this is not really right. Just because near enough to half of people in AMerica are overweight doesn;t make someone with a BMI of 19 the incarnationof evil, or a puppet to misogynistic men. That's not fair, that's displacement. And as what, 40%? of American's are overweight to the extent it harms their health, I think they'd best look to their own plates before attacking people who are a healthy weight but slimmer than them.

I know, intimately, the difference between a single woman's body at BMI 18.3 and 22.9; 18.3 is too damn skinny. But I refuse to lie about my asthetic appreciation for the slimmer end of the range... a BMI of 20 looks better than a BMI of 22.9.

I know I look better at BMI 21.2 than 23.5.

Some people like being a certain weight; and if that is in the normal range then good luck to them, it's as much a fashion statement as anything else but it's not harming them and no one's working in a sweatshop in Bangladesh to make them look good; they're the one making themselves look good... and getting healthy, as generally speaking good weight control is about balancing diet and exercise.

Hey, Ross, I did try starting discussion about sex and weight, but no one bit. Pity, I wanted to compare notes...

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    Hey, Ross, I did try starting discussion about sex and weight, but no one bit. Pity, I wanted to compare notes...

I find that when I exersise regularly and watch what I eat, I perform better. I have a confidence..

Where as If I put on a couple of pounds I tend to turn off the light. lol

Thats just me.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    know what people mean about getting a backlash for saying you like thin women. But what is 'thin' anyway

Thats not true. We are all beautiful, whatever size.

Women have different tastes as well as men.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Hi Stefanie...

... I find there are two things.

Being a man of average size (stop that! I mean 5'9" and 150lbs) I've always found smaller/slimmer girls more, er, manuverable in bed.

You know how a little sports coupe will go round corners really well, and a station-wagon won't? Of course, if I were a big chunky he-man I could go round corners quickly in a station wagon...

... Ross, is this getting un-PC enough yet?

;-)

The second is what you refer to; fitness and confidence. Good sex makes you exert yourself; if you're unfit it's harder (stop that!) to have good sex, or at least you get knackered sooner. Likewise if you're worrying about your ass looking big, you're not going to be uninhibited, and that will cramp your style.

As for Anne Nichole-Smith... lawdy, she's so PLASTIC, and I don't mean her boobs. Random photo of prettier girl;

Some people are just pretty in context; stick her behind a Dairy Queen counter with 4 hours sleep the boobs she had naturally and greasy hair; you'd not at old Anne twice

• Princess
    Princess
    Noooo, you should say f*ck it and just be you. If that's fitter than the average 30 something mom then that's you. The whole point is that it's who you are, not how you look, that should matter to you first and to your family who loves YOU.

That's the way it has to be. Overweight women don't seem to understand that it works both ways. Overweight women tend to ignore me or give me dirty looks just for walking by. Funny how Abaddon gets it.

Dan, I figured that's what you meant but really, Anna-Nicole? I think she's a mutant who can't form a sentence, and no, I'm not in the habit of looking at centerfolds.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    That's the way it has to be. Overweight women don't seem to understand that it works both ways. Overweight women tend to ignore me or give me dirty looks just for walking by. Funny how Abaddon gets it.

They are just jealous of you.

He does get it! It works both ways.

There are benefits to having both types of bodies.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Gyles:

What can I say? The PC-brigade is always spoiling our fun

I'm 6' tall, in my thirties, average-to-slim frame, and my weight has varied from about 160 - 180lb+

• 160 BMI 21.9 - I was 160lb from about age 18 through my early working life (as a Joiner / Carpenter / builder), until I changed career. Allegedly this was the bottom of a healthy BMI for my height.
      I was moderately fit, and Scuba dived regularly. My libido was high.
    • 170 BMI 23.3 - I changed career (into computing), at which point my lifestyle became a little more sedate and I put on about 10lb. I was still moderately fit and would swim regularly. If my libido declined at all it was only marginally, but my stamina improved.
    • 184 BMI 25.2 - I took another career change (into project management and training) and added another 14lb, to reach my highest weight. I was still swimming regularly and felt relitively fit, though a little heavy. Allegedly this was at the top of a healthy BMI for my height. My libido declined a little, as did my confidence.
    • 180 BMI 24.6 - Around the time of my "epiphany" (about 3 years ago) I lost about 14lb and felt fabulous, but have since crept up to around 180lb. I swim regularly and now practice TaiChi. My libido, confidence and stamina are good, and my fitness is as good as it's ever been, so it's a crying shame that I've separated

Not too bad, for a guy who's enjoying "middle age" - LOL.

Edited to add Body Mass Index (BMI)

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I looked at the pictures of Anna Nicole , the link someone posted here, and she is quiet beautiful IMO. I am not talking about her intelligence, just looks. Even if she has had work on her boobies, they look in proportion to her body, in her centerfold days.

I do think she was too heavy in the days of her Anna Nicole show, and she looked depressed by the way she kept herself, not caring really.

I think she looks good when she is not dressed like Marilyn Monroe, the more natural poses, her hair down straight . I saw a brief part of her TrimSpa add and she looked very good.

I think Anna looks good when she is more toned even if she is quiet bigger than most of the other movie stars and models.

Well that is my goal,,,, to tone my muscles, lose weight of course , but not worry so much about being a certain weight or dress size. I just want to feel comfortable in my own skin. And like someone eles said, when we feel good about ourselves and stop obsessing about how we are not as thin as so and so , we enjoy every aspect of our lives so much more.

• Valis
    Valis

I love all the womenz.....

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Equal Opportunity Manwhore.." class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit