Toothpick skinny or the real thing?

by Stefanie 174 Replies latest jw friends

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

lol Chevy those lyrics remind me of that song from Sir Mix a lot.

"I like big buts..............

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

also here's my experience..... when I was a size 0-3, which in my opinion, at the time I was too skinny, I got "leared" at more often. I rarely got approached though, and if I did it was by "manwhores" (sorry couldnt resist). Now at like a size oh, hypothetically of 9 I dont get "leared" at quite as much, but I do get approached more often, by much better quality gentlemen. Blah..... so there.

• Princess
    Princess

What about a fit woman? Not skin and bones but low body fat and some muscle. I'm not talking body builder muscles but an athletic body?

I don't fit into either of the thread categories. Not very curvy but definitely not skin and bones.

What do y'all think of that?

Rachel (who doesn't really say y'all)

• Mulan
    Mulan

One of my more ample sisters in law told me that on her wedding night, her husband (Dave's brother) ran his hand over her bottom and said "acres and acres of butt, and it's all mine". They ultimately had six kids.

• AlanF
    AlanF

Meat on da bones, yeah, dat's da ticket!

AlanF

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Princess,

I think if you are healthy and physically fit,,that is a definite turn on.

I like women who are not very dainty, if they are very dainty I have to get out of their company because they drive me nuts,(in a bad way). On the other hand I find women that are assertive but not to the point of dominating very attractive. on the other hand sexaul dominance in women is the ultimate turn.

• Left_Field
    Left_Field

Marilyn Monroe, Sophia Loren, Tia Carerra, Monica Bellucci, Rachel Weizs.

Hourglass figure or strawberry figure would turn my head [if I was looking that is ofcourse].

Aren't women the most beautiful thing to a man's eyes!!

All women are beautiful and all women can accentuate what they think are their best features to be even more beautiful.

God bless you all, ladies. :-)

LF

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Hey Chevy that sounds about right. Right now I am fitting into a size 10, but i desperatly want to fit into a 4 again.

But lately I am finding that i am happy they way I am .

As far as being fit? Thats what I want! ITs healthy and fun.

I will admit when I was a Jw I let myself go a bit, and gained some weight, but it didnt bother me much because i was married and thought i can be comfortable, because he was a Jw and he wouldnt stray. Well he didnt phsicaly but mentaly was another story. Now that I married a born and raised "worldly" man, I dont think I can afford to do that.

But reading posts on here make me realize that most men are down to earth and reasonable

• myauntfanny
    myauntfanny

Frankie

on the other hand sexaul dominance in women is the ultimate turn.

Turn-on? Turn-off? What? Not that I have any personal investment in the answer, I'm just curious.

• myauntfanny
    myauntfanny

I think women with some flesh look better than skinny women naked, but women's clothes are usually designed for skinny bodies. Sometimes I look in the mirror with no clothes and think, that's okay, I can live with that. Then I put clothes on and cringe a little. But hell, as long as my husband likes how I look, I'm not that worried about it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit