Toothpick skinny or the real thing?

by Stefanie 174 Replies latest jw friends

• copsec
    copsec

I feel that as long as a woman let's confidence shine through it doesn't really matter. When I was a size 7 and in my twenties I had ment hitting on me left and right, now that I am in my 30's and a size 12 I get hit on just as often. But I think that's because I dress nicely, take care with my hair and skin, and carry myself like I think I am beautiful. I took alot of years for me to love myself after being abused for so long but now I DO love myself and no one will take that away from me and I think that shows.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

hey Cop.... all I have to say is "You Go Girl!!!!" You should write an advice column :)

p.s. do people still say 'you go girl?'

• Princess
    Princess
    p.s. do people still say 'you go girl?'

no well, ok, yes but I'm trying to get them to stop.

Confidence is key. That's awesome Copsec. Nothing wrong with a size 12.

I used to have curves, from January 1996 to August 1999 while I was pregnant and/or nursing. Oh well, it was fun (not) while it lasted. Wow, I never really thought about how continuous that was until right now. I like me way better now! I'm a bit nicer too without all the wild hormone rides! Whheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• catchthis
    catchthis

I prefer athletic types, always have. I guess that stems from my own athleticism throughout my life. A girl(mid-20's) that I play with as a partner in a particular sport is absolutely drop-dead fit -- ok, she's pretty good looking too. You could put a bag over her head and guys would still turn their heads to take a longer look at her body. Yea, she is that fine. Almost a little distracting to me too!

But personally, although I prefer the athletic ones, I tend to like a "little meat with my potatoes." Itsy bitsy skinny rails are quite the turnoff for me.

• eljefe
    eljefe

I think a lot of a man?s preference has to do with his age. Younger guys tend to like women a bit skinnier and as we get older we find that curves are easier to snuggle with. I am definitely a breast man first and I love naturally ample breasts that just don?t occur often with toothpick women.

That is why God created breast implants. It even says it in the Bible:

Genesis 2:56-57
    56 And God looked down on the Earth and beheld many flat chested women. And he began to weep for them. 57 And God proceeded to take silicon and form implant with it. And for 3,000 shekels per breast the flat chested women's breats were enlarged. And he looked down on and them and it was good.

• Funchback
    Funchback

MEAT! MEAT! MEAT!

I like 'em THICK! I don't care if a woman has some stomach.

I am only biased on the face. I have to be attracted to the face.

Face first. Mind second. Body third. (The initial order).

Then, after discovering their personality, the order is Mind first. Face second. Body third.

• dh
    dh

i like women who are slim in the right places and have curves in the right places, i don't like faaaaaat, no i do not. i also don't like stick thin because sticks are fragile and tend to break. i think these super model chicks are vile. basically i like women who take care of themselves, good bodies that just you just know you can have hours of fun with, mmmm, i hate lazy women who don't want to do anything active because they already look good, and those who are just lazy in general, i think that is useless, being healthy is important, inside as well as outside.

(edited to add the note: i think good hips are important, they are something i look for in a potential long term partner, someone who can handle having 12 kids no problem)

• eyegirl
    eyegirl
    Genesis 2:56-57
    56 And God looked down on the Earth and beheld many flat chested women. And he began to weep for them. 57 And God proceeded to take silicon and form implant with it. And for 3,000 shekels per breast the flat chested women's breats were enlarged. And he looked down on and them and it was good.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sabine
    Sabine

I' m going to school for a degree in Sports Physiology, so maybe I'm biased. I like men and women that look fit, not skinny from starvation, but with good muscle definition. When someone looks like they take good care of themselves, I find that attractive. I met a lady that has won many marathons and held the record for 100 mile races, she wasn't skinny, probably a size 12, but in great shape and proportion.

Personally, I try to stay at around 16% body fat which for me is about a size 2 jeans. I have very long limbs and when I gain weight, it all goes to my middle. If I could gain bodyfat in my legs and rear, I'd go up a few sizes, but I just end up looking like a tennis ball on toothpicks!!

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

Nicole Rollolazo 4'11 93lbs does flips. Not toothpick skinny.

If this is not the real thing what is?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit