Toothpick skinny or the real thing?

by Stefanie 174 Replies latest jw friends

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

The bigger the cushion the better the pushing!

• Left_Field
    Left_Field

I just HAD to post this link... a humorous look at the skinny chicks lol

http://www.craigshoemaker.com/shoesviews/index.php?pageNum_rsShoesViews=4&totalRows_rsShoesViews=5

LF

• Left_Field
    Left_Field

If a man's car is an extention of his man-ness, he would have more fun driving thru' curves than on a straight.

LF

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    Ladies, if indeed you want to be attractive for the opposite sex, then please allow me to speak for my fellow: brothers: Put down the diet book and pick up a lamb chop! Skip your workout and enjoy a nice meal with us. Come on skinny girls- Do what millions of people did when they watched a plump man beat out thousands and won American ldol- enjoy a Rueben!

lol That was cute!

• Left_Field
    Left_Field

Isn't he great Steph?? I never heard of this guy before.. but he speaks volumes through humour :-)

LF

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz
    Right now I am fitting into a size 10, but i desperatly want to fit into a 4 again.

I'm done sweating it. Marilyn Monroe who for so many generations of men, was the Epitome of womanhood was an ample size 12.

Our lovely Beyonce who's been discussed recently, weighs 170 pounds. Unfortunately our entertainment society has dubbed a woman over a size 4 as over weight. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to lunch

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

I have absolutely no intentions of cleaning out any of the junk in my trunk .

Cathy L.

• Sirona
    Sirona

Men....hmmm let's see. I like men with moderate chubbiness..I mean not fat but some meat on them. Mostly I like moderately muscular - but not too muscular. I like someone of mid-height, preferably not English (sorry guys...)

Now women. I definately think that women with a bit more flesh are more attractive. Not fat, but not stick thin.

As for me, I'm always trying to get thinner, but I'm not as big as Marilyn Monroe - I guess I'm a little like Kate Winslet in size....well....maybe a little smaller. Don't know, help someone?

Sirona

• myauntfanny
    myauntfanny

frankie

Try it on your man see what happens,LOL

LOL. I don't think so, he might get to like it and I'm much too lazy for that.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Maf,

Yeah,, but it is a good way to get your exercise,,it is kind of like having your cake and eating it too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit