Toothpick skinny or the real thing?

by Stefanie 174 Replies latest jw friends

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

LOL Valis, as long as you can see the beauty in both sizes you are Ok in my book.

Princess I have too, been both sizes and at the moment find myself now in the middle of those ranges.

Of course big boobs are nice to look at and all, but there are down sides that so men don't understand because they are not hindered by having two melons on their chest....lol. It feels so much better not to have a bra that digs into your shoulders in order to support you. It feels better to be able to run without everything flying all over the place. It just feels better to not be constantly aware of your boobs because they are under your armpits or under your chin..... Actually right after I had my first child, my boobs were so HUGE, I could not put my arms down, and I couldnt breathe laying on my back, not to mention the pain at that time. I could not imagine enlarging my breast , so they would be that big for the rest of my life.

• Princess
    Princess

Men can't understand.

I was something like an E cup when the babies were born but am now down to B. It's truly liberating. VeniceIT always flips me sh*t since we are at opposite ends of the boob spectrum. I told her four words "built in shelf bra" that's all I have to wear. My summer bra is band-aids. Shut her right up.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Rachel:
    That's a BMI of 21.3.

BMI = Weight (in Kilos) divded by [height (in meters) squared]

Divide pounds by 2.2 to get kilos
    Multiply inches by 0.0254 to get meters

Hence someone who is:
    5' 7" = 67" = 1.7018m
    136lb = 61.818181k
    BMI = 61.8 / (1.7 * 1.7) = 21.38 (More accurately 21.345 = 21.3 BMI)

They interpret this as:

• less than 18.5 = underweight
    • 20 - 24.9 = desireable, low health risks
    • 25 - 29.9 = mild obesity, significant increases in health risks (begin at 27.3 for females and 27.8 for males)
    • 30 - 39.9 = obesity, high health risks
    • greater than 40 = massive obesity

Personally I think you can go OTT on this, because it's only a general indicator. At BMI 25+ I did NOT look obese!!!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

So, we're onto cup sizes now, huh?
    Well, bearing in mind that the size of the back has a huge bearing on how they look, I'd say that my preference is C - DD, but I'd widen my appreciation to the B - F range (my wife was the latter ).

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Uh oh...my BMI isn't looking very good. I better work on increasing my height.

• FMZ
    FMZ
    Hence someone who is:
    5' 7" = 67" = 1.7018m
    136lb = 61.818181k
    BMI = 61.8 / (1.7 * 1.7) = 21.38 (More accurately 21.345 = 21.3 BMI)

We have found the meaning of life! The meaning of life is:

FMZ

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

But Watson, what's your cup-size?

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    But Watson, what's your cup-size?

Depends... am I allowed to flex my pecs?

• Valis
    Valis
    Depends... am I allowed to flex my pecs?

na just jiggle for us sugar tits!..

edited to add...been there and pinched that..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• boa
    boa

well I like women of all shapes and sizes and healthy weights and....hold on a sec....sucky moment coming here......I find an intelligent, funny, somewhat independent women totally attractive pretty much regardless of what she physically looks like.......k, since that wasn't the q of this thread.....

boa is especially attracted to a female body type that is not toothpick skinny, but with curves (B - C cup) and a nice full round arse....definitely an arse man here.....mmmmm.....

almost crashed many a time while driving downtown in the summer.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit