Toothpick skinny or the real thing?

by Stefanie 174 Replies latest jw friends

• Princess
    Princess
    One of my more ample sisters in law told me that on her wedding night, her husband (Dave's brother) ran his hand over her bottom and said "acres and acres of butt, and it's all mine". They ultimately had six kids.

OMG that's so funny! Glad I didn't know that when he was alive though. Chevy, yep men lear at me a lot (size 4), mostly while I'm running, sometimes the dad's at school picking up their kids...kind of weird. Some guys at the gym just stare at me and it totally bugs me. NONE ever approach me, not that I would talk to them but still, it shows they must actually go for something different. Or maybe it's the bracelet on my wrist that shows I have two kids in the daycare along with the wedding ring? Staring is really annoying. as are the guys yelling at me from their car..as if... One guy actually stuck his hand out the window yesterday like I was going to high 5 him.

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

Tats, I was thinking of the same song!

And I'll toss in a movie quote: "Bone is for the dog, meat is for the man." Any guesses on the movie?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Maf,

Turn-on? Turn-off? What? Not that I have any personal investment in the answer, I'm just curious.

Sorry,,I meant turn on!!

I think most guys like it when the woman takes the male role it allows him to be more submissive or femine in this area. I think,,it is my opinion and I don't claim to be an expert in this area. Try it on your man see what happens,LOL

• nilfun
    nilfun

For some women, "toothpick skinny" is the real thing, LoL.

• desib77
    desib77

Dang, Stephanie....hehe, now I've got that "I like big butts...." song stuck in my head.....

"I like big butts and I cannot lie, you other bruddas can't deny, that when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face, you get sprung.............................."

Desi

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Nil,

For those real thing skinny women,,they will alway be plenty of men that like them that way,,and plenty of men that are not choosy in this area. They have a pretty big field to choose from. LOL

• New Castles
    New Castles

Definitely the Beyonce type. Curves and with some meat please

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I think Kate Moss and Kate Winslett are both very attractive. J-lo's ass is both awe-inspiring and a bit intimidating, but beautiful w/o question. Not sure why people feel the need to have strong "either or" opinions. "Tooth-pick" thin? yeah, of course that's gross. It's also very rare. I can tell you, models have meat in the right places, or they would not photograph well.

Just right is what we'd all shoot for, why let our egos lie to us? It is a nice thing that "thicker" is getting it's due, but that doesn't take anything away from the beauty of a thin woman (with a nice round ass of course, lol).

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

I'm toothpick skinny. I don't try to be. Its just the way I've always been.

• Clinton
    Clinton

I think a lot of a man?s preference has to do with his age. Younger guys tend to like women a bit skinnier and as we get older we find that curves are easier to snuggle with. I am definitely a breast man first and I love naturally ample breasts that just don?t occur often with toothpick women.

From experience, being a man with very low body fat, it just doesn?t feel good when bones are clanking against each another. With a curvaceous woman on the other hand I never have to worry about our skeletons colliding.

Of course I could ask you women if you like thin men. I find that a lot of women want the ?big teddy bear? type.

So women, are you attracted to thin men?

Clinton

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit