Toothpick skinny or the real thing?

by Stefanie 174 Replies latest jw friends

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Sirona,

As for me, I'm always trying to get thinner, but I'm not as big as Marilyn Monroe - I guess I'm a little like Kate Winslet in size....well....maybe a little smaller. Don't know, help someone?

First of all what up with all the periods??LOL.

I think health should dictate to you,,what your body should be,,if you need exercise get it,,if you need to gain a few pounds do it. Be happy with your self and any improvement you make to your body let it be healthy first.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Six you are so right,,,,, it is really hard for me to say that I prefer only a certain kind of man by his looks. I do prefer darker hair and eyes, skin on a man, but I have seen some very handsome blonde guys as well.

Chevy, I was also thinking of Marilyn Monroe, she was and is still a sex symbol. I don't know a man who doesnt look at her and appreciates all of her ample goodness.

My hubby does not like women to be too thin, when I lost too much weight ((years ago...) he wanted me to put more back on.
    He appreciates a fit body, but does not like skinny women, he says he likes a woman with curves and meat on her bones. That's a good thang.....hehe because I found all those lost pounds and then some.

I think most men want a real woman. Real in that she inhances her looks, takes care of herself, but still will eat a meal, without freaking out over the calories. Someone that is having a good time in life, glows from within, shows so much even in the first few minutes of getting to know someone. I think you can tell alot just by watching people from a distance. I love to go out to the dance club and just watch everyone. It is easy to pick up who is stuck on themselves and who is out having a good time, and in an instant these are the most attractive people to me.

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

I prefer women with some weight. It may be a genetic factor that men are attracted to women with big behinds.

• Mulan
    Mulan
    What about a fit woman? Not skin and bones but low body fat and some muscle. I'm not talking body builder muscles but an athletic body?

I don't fit into either of the thread categories. Not very curvy but definitely not skin and bones.

You look great, Princess.

I think we are talking about women like Calista Flockhart and Lara Flynn Boyle, who are just sticks in my opinion. Not feminine at all.

• Princess
    Princess

But what do the men think? They were asked about skinny (which I'm not) or curvy (also not). What about athletic? Just curious!

• Mulan
    Mulan

Well, your brothers don't seem to care. One more reason to love those boys!!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Princess,

I think if a man is athletic,,then he would probably like you want an athletic women. It seems to be perfectly natural.

If a man is not athletic,,he may enjoy looking at an athletic women,,but may not want to persue her because he not athletic and doesn;t want to work on his body that much. That of course is my own opinion.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    think we are talking about women like Calista Flockhart and Lara Flynn Boyle

Thank you, thats exactly what I was talking about. They look good before they got too skinny.

If someone is like that naturally thats cool.

I think women who are naturally thin are lucky.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Curves

• Mary
    Mary

I've never wanted to be skinny........it looks gross. Ask any man who they find more attractive: Kate Winslet or Kate Moss, and I'll bet you the latest Watchtower and Awake magazines that 95% of them will say Kate Winslet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit