Toothpick skinny or the real thing?

by Stefanie 174 Replies latest jw friends

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Valis you can't go wrong with that statement.....

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Re: Implants.............my boyfriend said he dated women with implants and they are horrible feeling. They don't feel nice. He also dated a lady that had a fake butt and he said the same thing........looks great, feels awful.......................anyone else care to share?

Terri

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

I have a guy friend who is twenty-three years old, in awesome shape, who finds women with LARGE rear ends very very erotic. I know he's probably not the "norm" but, just thought I'd add it in................I think it's just a personal taste thing, actually.

Terri

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Ya know something? I think that Anna is a cool lady. She may not be a rocket scientist, but, I find her goofiness kind of endearing. And, who can say she isn't straightforward and honest? I think that she is an extremely lovely lady, even when she was extremely overweight. She has a very pretty face..........

Terri of the definitely Zaftig Class

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Terri:

He also dated a lady that had a fake butt and he said the same thing........

Now I've surely heard it all!!!

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I don't know what fake boobs feel like, but I have heard many people say the same thing, that you can feel a differnce. I think a good fake boob job, can look really nice. I have seen some that you can just tell are fake and not well done at all.

I think women's breast are beautiful in all shapes and sizes. If I were a guy I dont think I would enjoy feeling breasts if they felt fake, that would take away a very important part of the sexual experience.

I don't think that women who are very thin or petite everywhere eles, look good with huge fake boobs.

Personally, I would rather be a B cup than a DD, because those things...lol, are not conducive with horseback riding, jogging, even riding down the road in the truck, they can be bothersome..lol.

• codeblue
    codeblue

I think being fit is the way to go!!!

Sabine and Princess look great!!! I wish I was close enough to work out with them!!!

I have been wayy too thin, got down to 83 pounds during my divorce....finding clothes in a 0 was very difficult! I didn't really look that great, my son told me to "please gain some weight"...however, I was so depressed I couldn't eat.

I have been at my current size of 2 for a while ....and like Princess, get dirty looks from women...Or as NOdenial says while we are walking together: "do you see how all the women look at you?" (so I think they are just jealous...and I don't do anything to bring attention to myself...just try to eat right and be healthy!).

I believe it is more a mindset than anything else. I have large women friends that look beautiful to me and look healthy as well...."it's all in how you carry yourself!".

Codeblue

• Princess
    Princess
    Personally, I would rather be a B cup than a DD, because those things...lol, are not conducive with horseback riding, jogging, even riding down the road in the truck, they can be bothersome..lol.

Been both, prefer the B cup also.

The BMI is not very accurate in my opinion. I am 5' 7 and I weight about 136. That puts my BMI up a bit, I'll have to look it up. What it doesn't tell is that my body fat is 15%. Lean muscle weighs more than fat so my weight hasn't come down. A year ago I weighed the same but my body fat was 20%, big difference in body composition but my BMI is still the same. BMI is still a better way to measure than a scale though.

• Valis
    Valis
    Been both, prefer the B cup also.

I'll be the Judges of those Acts and Numbers please and thank you..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Princess
    Princess

You can be the judge when you have to run 26 miles with them...

that didn't sound right.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit