Toothpick skinny or the real thing?

by Stefanie 174 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Ladies, I concur............I've always been a B cup, til I gained all this weight. I was athletic.......ran track in high school.........I was tall, long legged and muscular...........now, it's horrible! I understand what my mom tried to tell me all those years when I was whining about being "small breasted"..............it's horrible to be smothered by your own flesh! One lady I worked with was a double D and she had breast reduction done because she was being imperiled by her own breasts! She had constant back and neck pain. She chose to have her breasts reduced to..........guess what..........B cups...............it goes back to the old adage..........balance.........middle of the road.............

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Ross, LOL! I know.................only in America?

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

LMAO @ Watson!!!

Boa, I fill that bill perfectly..........actually, other than the "roll" on my abdomen, I would feel good about myself...........if I could lose that, I'd be happy! Gawd...........I hate this middle age, menopause thing................

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    What can I say? The PC-brigade is always spoiling our fun

Political correctness? An example of political correctness is calling black people African Americans or American Indians: Native Americans. Political correctness has nothing to do with whether or not you prefer one body type over another. Since when is this a political issue? We are trying to say that no matter your size, you should be loved for you. And no matter who you are, if you make shallow, inconsiderate comments about people's looks, whether you say they have a big, ugly nose or hurt a man's feelings by saying men who have hairy backs are disgusting, it's still being thoughtless and has nothing to do with political correctness.

Now some ladies, especially the young ones, will read this thread and start to worry that they are too thin or too fat or their boobs aren't big enough. It is for those women that I say the things I do. Some of you, men and women, maybe haven't stopped and thought about the way you sound and the pain and grief you can cause others by the things you say. You don't have to be politically correct. Just care about what comes out of your mouth and whether or not you might be contributing to someone else's painfully distorted view of their own looks.

I don't care if one has a great fat to lean muscle ratio. If he or she is a jerk and makes people feel bad with unkind remarks it's kind of like they are a beautiful chocolate candy filled with manure.

When all is said and done: be kind. Kindness never hurt anyone. If you're concerned about someone's health, loving encouragement is more effective than taking thoughtless jabs at them.It's in threads like these that people tend to reveal their true colors.

Flyin'

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Farah Fawcett had B cups and she sold millions of posters with them by the way.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I dont think that expressing your PERSONAL peference is going contrary to being politicially correct in this thread.

Just because someone may say" I love blonde, tall women, they really make my heart flutter," or" I love dark skinned men"does not mean they dont think other women/men are not attractive or that it implies they have something wrong with them. It just means that is what you like, at first glance, or what you know you find attractive above all eles.

Most of us do understand that it is what a person is on the inside that matters most of all, but there is nothing wrong with a friendly fun discussion, IMO, .. of what we consider to be our preference in body type.

For the record..........hehe, I like tall , dark hair men, men with no hair, blonde men, chubby men, short men, brown eyed men, blue eyed men, men with glasses.......but I have a special weakness for Andy Garcia.

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

I tend to like women shaped like cadillacs instead of jaguars. I just can't find many women shape how I like them not even on TV. When I do I kinda stare.

alt

This is the only way I could express it with out posting more scantily clad women. Any other guys in my boat?

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

I prefer my women not to be shaped like an automobile.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

you'd hate me then troof...... i'm shaped like a chevy

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

I'd make an exception for you. You're too damn sexy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit