Toothpick skinny or the real thing?

by Stefanie 174 Replies latest jw friends

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I find attractive a women who has her head on her shoulders,,and is trying to doing something with her life for good.

Some one that is sincere,,loves animals,,plants,,is good to people,,get angry once in awhile but not always.

That is the real thing in my book!

• outnfree
    outnfree

( i think good hips are important, they are something i look for in a potential long term partner, someone who can handle having 12 kids no problem)

But ... you live in CHINA, so are 12 kids even allowed there?!!!

I have to admit that the triangle thing is very nice to look at in men, but it's not the be-all and end-all. I like men taller than me, usually dark-haired, and who have good personal grooming habits. Good sense of humor, intelligence, generosity, and an ability to communicate are also important. A nicely sculpted pair of calves don't hurt, either.

Funchback -- if you weren't so much younger than me, I'd look you up! Ladies, reread his comments... (OK - Valis' too! lol)

I am looking to lose another 30-40 lbs. so other women can look daggers at me, like they do at Princess! (Don't let ANYONE tell you healthy is not sexy, Rachel!) That'll still be more than I weighed in my 20s, but a much healther place than I'm in now.

Going for my walk now....

outnfree

• Princess
    Princess

Aw, thanks outnfree. You made me feel good, unlike some others around here.

Seriously, having other women look daggers at you isn't all it's cracked up to be. Having said that, I am not about to lose/gain weight. They (dagger women) are the ones with the problem.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Princess..... you bitch!!! *sending daggers in yor direction*

*cracks up* sorry I tried to keep a straight face as long as I could *muah* you rock!

• Princess
    Princess

...right back at ya Chevys...

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Having said that, I am not about to lose/gain weight.

Good.............you know who you are. I doubt you will ever have my weight battle either. I inherited genes that fortunately, I didn't pass on to you. Dang it, grandma. Why did you do that to me?

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Flyin:
    Sorry, but I disagree. I believe that PC extends to anything where any kind of discrimination might be expressed.

A comment was made as to the rightness of commenting on the preferences of people's body shape, and someone (I don't recall who, without going back a few pages) started getting disgruntled because intelligence hadn't been factored in. That was never the concept of this thread.

Just to balance the equation, in case you're interested, I prefer intellect over looks, and day of the week.
    I have a preference regarding "curves", but that isn't the be-all-and-end-all.
    I would also never discriminate against someone, in everyday life, because of their body shape.

There, you've gone and made me come out with something PC (albeit my opinion) - happy now?

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

LT said:

A comment was made as to the rightness of commenting on the preferences of people's body shape, and someone (I don't recall who, without going back a few pages) started getting disgruntled because intelligence hadn't been factored in. That was never the concept of this thread.

That is along the lines I was thinking too.

And BTW LT, I for one, ( I am sure alot of us ladies ) know that you and most of the guys on this forum don't just choose a woman to be spend time with solely on her looks.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Hey everyone, my comment about chocolate was referring to the beautiful woman or handsome guy who is also a mean, nasty selfish person on the inside. That was not directed at anyone who has been commenting on this thread.

Thank you, Little Toe for your additional comments.Intelligence is important to me, too.Eyes are the most important feature to me. There has to be intelligence and a kindred spirit in them or there will be no attraction for me.

Dede, you're a loving and beautiful soul inside and out. Princess, you have a couple of PMs. Girl, don't feel bad for a minute about looking good and being in good shape.

Flyin'

• Princess
    Princess

Flyin and Dede.

Thanks for the PMs. You are both sweethearts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit